League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   [Champion Idea.] Dante the Darkslayer (Work in Progress) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2838138)

NobSaiboot 11-25-2012 06:09 PM

[Champion Concept] Dante the Darkslayer

It's dun been moved.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post33298157

NobSaiboot 11-29-2012 07:10 PM

Bump for a drowning thread.

Moby the White 11-29-2012 08:00 PM

Hi, I am Moby the White as you can see. If you require my assistance I can surely help you with your lore.

I think your champion is an excellent concept I love the name Dante as per I am a huge Alighieri* fan and think a champion named after the famed traveler of hell would be a great addition to league. His ult definately implies tanking capabilities however the rest of his kit implies ad bruiser. I can see how you classified him as sub-class tank. interesting concept.

P- I love the unsheath concept plus every 3 hits is a fair amount
Q-simple and effective gap closer with distance love the ability
W-I love the name of the ability spin to win ability with another knockback is great
E-Finally a melee champ with a poke harass as an ability rather than an ult! NICE
R-reminds me of Galio, nice to see a new use of that ability.

only consideration i'd make for changes are changing the knockback on the Q to a slow. As gap closer it makes sense to slow your enemy rather that knock them away from you. plus you already have a knockback on your W.

NobSaiboot 11-30-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moby the White (Hozzászólás 31940788)
If you require my assistance I can surely help you with your lore.

Much obliged if you have the time to help with lore. ^^

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moby the White (Hozzászólás 31940788)
only consideration i'd make for changes are changing the knockback on the Q to a slow. As gap closer it makes sense to slow your enemy rather that knock them away from you. plus you already have a knockback on your W.

That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for that tidbit ^^

piiees 11-30-2012 03:41 PM

the base ratios and scaling ratios on the E seem a bit high in my opinion. the total damage done by it at lvl 1 is 300 and 3ad scale which is too high. especially since rivens total damage by her q does 90 base and 2.1 bonus ad scale at lvl 1.

NobSaiboot 11-30-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by piiees (Hozzászólás 31960366)
the base ratios and scaling ratios on the E seem a bit high in my opinion. the total damage done by it at lvl 1 is 300 and 3ad scale which is too high. especially since rivens total damage by her q does 90 base and 2.1 bonus ad scale at lvl 1.

Duly noted. ^^

Moby the White 11-30-2012 07:25 PM

i will work on it tonight do you wish for it to be based around Dante from Inferno because that is my first impression or do you want me to come up with something more unique? what is it that you see in dante or think of when you think of your character ?

NobSaiboot 11-30-2012 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moby the White (Hozzászólás 31967186)
i will work on it tonight do you wish for it to be based around Dante from Inferno because that is my first impression or do you want me to come up with something more unique? what is it that you see in dante or think of when you think of your character ?

I was kinda think something along the lines of The Arbiter's storyline in Halo 2...A little tweaked at the beginning but I think I could put those in. With your permission of course. :3

Moby the White 11-30-2012 08:49 PM

im willing to work with whatever I think i can incorporate that concept without copyright infringement let me just go replay all of halo 2 XD lol jk ill wiki search the story and try my best :D
box for box ? nvm i saw it in other thread its still a slightly confusing concept

Moby the White 11-30-2012 08:56 PM

i have a shift change in 1 hour I will then work on your lore for the next 3 hours just fyi