League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Fan Art (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   Frozen Heart Cassiopeia (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2836244)

FranzFormeR 11-25-2012 03:24 AM

Frozen Heart Cassiopeia

1 Attachment(s)
So for the holiday season I thought it would be nice to give some more love to Cassiopeia, she's been out since December of 2010 and has yet to get into the holiday spirit. Maybe its made her a bit cold, frozen even? Broken hearted and cast out by her own kingdom for the holidays... I'd Like to introduce, Frozen Heart Cassiopeia!
Attachment 563973

Idea- Clayton (Khaos of death)
Concept- Kelsee Franz (FranzFormeR)
Character Copyright- Riot Games

Khaos of Death 11-25-2012 03:24 AM

First!

This is an awesome skin, and I'm not just saying that because I had something to do with it. I would definitely buy this skin!

Calling Clouds 11-25-2012 01:18 PM

I was actually thinking about this too! Her particles would go really well with the whole ice theme.
Her Q could be a cold burst.
Her W could leave an area chilled, which would go well with the slow.
Her E could just be two icicles
An her ulti would turn people to ice.
I really like the art too, but maybe it could be a little more light-hearted? (No pun)
Like have her with a parka on or something? She is cold blooded.

FranzFormeR 11-25-2012 02:59 PM

Frozen Love

HexedCat
Quote:

I was actually thinking about this too! Her particles would go really well with the whole ice theme.
Her Q could be a cold burst.
Her W could leave an area chilled, which would go well with the slow.
Her E could just be two icicles
An her ulti would turn people to ice.
I really like the art too, but maybe it could be a little more light-hearted? (No pun)
Like have her with a parka on or something? She is cold blooded.
Thanks for your reply! That's true she is cold blooded, but really none of her other skins are very light hearted. she's always been a creature that has some sort of fear wrapped around her. The animation that I made to go along with this image has her heart glowing and beating through the cracks. that should help at least a bit? But something like putting a parka on a snowman so they wont get cold seems kind of silly don't you think?

I agree on the abilities, wouldnt that be cool to see? She would have to be a legendary skin tho since her animations and her abilities would have to look different in game. But I was thinking the same thing with her ult freezing people and icicles and cold in general. I feel like she's got a lot of potential to become an awesome holiday skin for this year. :D

FranzFormeR 11-25-2012 03:35 PM

Bump please? <3

Khaos of Death 11-25-2012 09:08 PM

I'm surprised there's not more response to this...

Sorority Sona 11-25-2012 11:32 PM

Bump for great justice. Would buy, great concept.

FranzFormeR 11-26-2012 12:44 PM

Bump for love?? <3 <3

Sorority Sona 11-26-2012 08:42 PM

I think this would look good with this years seasonal map.

FranzFormeR 11-27-2012 02:30 AM

bump?