League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Kick player system (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2835627)

Amenostosis 11-24-2012 09:48 PM

Kick player system

Hello summoners, today i was forced to dodge 2 ranked matches due some people trolling.

My idea is to add a kick button in champion select in ranked matches and the kicked player should be penalized, sometimes you need to dodge cuz your team gets a very annyoing player just cuz his champion pick was banned, someone else took the role or just for fun trolling, no one wants to wait 5, 15, 30 or 1hr waiting to be able to play again, somehow i do not see fair that mature players need to pay the price of dodge by these reason

So how it could work?...Thats actually pretty easy.

1. The player that could, should be kicked must count with 4 kicking votes of current teammates.
2. Add a report section once this player has been booted from the champion selection screen and adding the reason just like in end game screen
3. The player must get the penalty according to the current Leaver buster system:

If the game was a ranked match, the player is unable to join the matchmaking queue for 30 minutes, but loses no elo. Adding to every dodge 30 minutes

This counter resets after 8 hours without leaving during champion select.

After receiving a certain number of leaves, which varies depending on the total number of games played and the distance in time between each leave, the player account gets first warned and then suspended for increasingly long periods of time, resulting in a permanent ban for re-iterated offenses.

Amenostosis 11-24-2012 11:42 PM

i hope to have a few more responses on the poll

Saucey 11-25-2012 03:44 AM

actually i like the idea. but people can easily just abuse it. now if it were to show riot the pre game lobby chat then thats fine(which they can see). if it were to go through them before they actually start getting in trouble. ive seen 4 people pick on one person alone in rank and non rank all the time. they troll the living **** out of them. its a good idea but they cant give us to much power because we will abuse it.

youmadbroimnasty 11-25-2012 06:18 AM

kick the trolls!

x Shaiapouf 11-25-2012 09:19 AM

It was a good idea, but let's also think about some of the negatives.

-Player can get kick because of other reason(like his teammate don't agree with the champion he's going to play)
-Number 2 can get abuse.
-Add more waiting time to/for others. IMO

Anyways, it is a good idea you got there. I also hate trolls! :D

Taarki 11-25-2012 11:28 AM

there should be a reporting button at the end of ALL games not just ranked that has "trolling" for it, which should be more penalties, so that they stop trolling all of the games. just yesterday non ranked game we have a trynd who went 0-18-0...

FinalMystery 11-25-2012 03:10 PM

This would not work in normal mode. The reason being you can have 4 trolls (premade) go around constantly kicking and punishing people because its "funny." We all know trolls exist and normal 4 man premades are generally the place that this happens. If it were the case that premades didn't exist and it were solo queue only, then this would work. Until an option arises that allows solo-queue players to avoid premades, this will inevitably fail.

Amenostosis 11-25-2012 07:37 PM

Yes i have been thinking on how to manage the abuse control, this must be focused to most of ranked games, i agree with the 4 premade abuse could be wrong.

Adding more time could not really happen, due people will behave knowing they can be kicked and get the penalty of it. and to be honest i will prefer to wait 1-2 min than a 20 min game of a feeder or a troll that will vote no to surrender.

This idea needs to be polished, I hope you guys could comment and add some tips of how to make this more efficient and a way to control the abuse.

I will be more than glad to hear your ideas as well.

Joe Krake 11-25-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amenostosis (Hozzászólás 31814572)
Yes i have been thinking on how to manage the abuse control, this must be focused to most of ranked games, i agree with the 4 premade abuse could be wrong.

Adding more time could not really happen, due people will behave knowing they can be kicked and get the penalty of it. and to be honest i will prefer to wait 1-2 min than a 20 min game of a feeder or a troll that will vote no to surrender.

This idea needs to be polished, I hope you guys could comment and add some tips of how to make this more efficient and a way to control the abuse.

I will be more than glad to hear your ideas as well.

there really isn't anyway to make it "better" it's either present or not.

Sometimes they aren't even trolls. They're just flat out awful at the game.

even then there's no sure fire way to detect a troll until you're actually in the game itself. UNless they're just being idiots in the champ select.

ChaosForger 11-25-2012 09:31 PM

Problem - a loner in a 4 man pre-made troll queue