League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Klazzix' Style (Guide for YOU) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=28355)

Klazzix 11-23-2009 05:26 PM

Klazzix' Style (Guide for YOU)

*More builds and characters coming soon*

Basically just a quick explanation on how to use my favorite characters to their fullest potential based from my experience. I don't know why but I feel like sharing these for people to enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"PeneTrist"

-Balanced attack damage, critical percentage with a decent amount of speed
-You only need one skill. Q. The rest are for survivability

Items:
1. Vamp. Scepter -> 8. Executioner's Calling
2. Berserker's Greaves
3. Last Whisper
4. Infinity Edge
5. Zeal -> 7. Phantom Dancer
6. Infinity Edge

- Start off with boots to give you some mobility and attack speed
- Last Whisper will give you more attack speed and armor penetration
- Finish an IE as soon as possible, this gives you harder hits 2.5x your regular ones
- Phantom dancer for crits and just pure ownage with that attack rate
- One more Infinity Edge for more crits and damage, gotta love them
- Upgrading the Vamp. Scepter to Exec. Calling adds some more critical percentage bonus
- Too many people I see only focus on "damage", "attack speed", "life steal" and not finding the right balance to get the maximum output. So here you go, the most balanced build wherein most of the time you'll be doing 2.5 times damage w/ crits

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Counter-Stix"

-Disable spammer, support, fiddlestix is not a damage dealer
-R. Then -> E, Q, W.
-Use your silence (E) wisely. That's about the only tip I can advice

Items:
1. Deathfire Grasp
2. Mercury Treads / Ninja Tabi
4. Frozen Heart
5. Chalice of Harmony
6. Banshee's Veil
7. Guardian Angel

- Deathfire grasp, you can get the mana regen item at the start and complete it later on, will give you 25% current health damage every 60secs, also grants 15% reduced cooldowns so you can spam
- Here it's either go for MR / Armor shoes depending on oppenent
- Complete your frozen heart, with this you'll now have maximum cooldown reduction (40%), why not use the golem buff for reduction instead? Cause it's just a buff, there are times tnat the golem won't be available
- Next item is the Chalice for your mana regen so you can keep spamming silence and fear
- Banshee's Veil for more HP + mana, also blocks negative spells cast on you every 30 secs
- Guardian Angel gives you more armor and MR it will also revive you once every 5 minutes so you can continue on countering your opponents
- Silence, bring fear and support

"Sever"

-Multi-severity
-Why people say she useless?
-High DPS / AoE damage dealer build
-Just keep your (W) on, no you don't need chalice

Items:
1. Vamp. Scepter -> 6. The Bloodthirster
2. Berserker's Greaves
3. Last Whisper
4. Infinity Edge
5. Phantom Dancer
7. Frozen Mallet

- Start with the vampiric for surviving your lane, use the ricochet thing only, upgrade this to a bloodthirster after Phantom Dancer, you'll get the needed kills easy with ricochet as well
- Get the greaves, now you'll be attacking a bit faster
- Last Whisper for more attacking speed + armor penetration
- Infinity Edge now you're having more damage with your ricochets
- Once you get Phantom Dancer and shout out (R) your enemies would be stupid to stick together
- Frozen Mallet is for end game, if it ever goes this far, more HP and a snare
- Sivir as I see it, she wasn't really made to be a tank, look at that low base HP, adding HP items will just make her useless so here's something different

"WUJU-stylar"

-Master Yi Wuju madness
-Quick hits w/crits to take advantage of the double strike passive
-Go Highlander (R) + WUJU (E), kill, then Highlander WUJU again (R+E), then again and so on

Items:
1. Vamp. Scepter -> 3. Stark's Fervor
2. Boots of Swiftness
4. Infinity Edge
5. Phage -> 9. Frozen Mallet
6. Black Cleaver
7. Zeal -> 8. Phantom Dancer

- Boots for movement 3 as mentioned on previous heroes already
- Vamp. Scepter to a Fervor so you have your enemies armor reduced by 25 when you attack them
- Frozen Mallet, this thing here slows your enemies giving you more hits when you're in highlander, gives HP too, also suggest getting phage first before the two attack speed items
- Black Cleaver so you cut through their armor
- Once you get infinity edge, it's pretty much Wuju styling everywhere
- And Phantom dancer, it'll give you critical hits and maximum attack speed whenever you go highlander and wuju styling

"From Ashe to dust"

-Do the magic stunner (R) from end to end of the map
-Use your Q (slow) and W (Volley) to slow down targets
-Much more focused build on attack speed and crits

Items:
1. Boots of Swiftness
2, Vamp. Scepter -> 6. The Bloodthirster
3. Last Whisper
4. Infinity Edge
5. Phantom Dancer
7. Madred's Bloodrazor

- Usually start off with the boots for chasing down your slow enemies
- Don't really need to complete the Bloodthirster immediately, get the Vamp. Scepter first then complete the sword when you feel like it, proceed to the next item
- Last Whisper, now you'll have more attacking speed and much fast apply of that slow on your target
- Infinity Edge, damage, 2.5x critical damage
- Phantom Dancer to make your attacks faster and give you that almost sure critical strikes
- Lastly is the Madred's Bloodrazor, just more damage and attack speed
- You can try using a ruler infront of your monitor to make sure your (R) hits, make sure it's straight aight

"Warwackiz"

-Shred em like pigs
-Damage dealer type Warick
-Use your W and Q to rip em apart, R is strong as well when it's available

Items:
1. Madred's Razor -> 5. Madred's Bloodrazor
2. Boots of Swiftness
3. Vamp. Scepter -> 8. The Bloodthirster
4. Phage -> 7. Frozen Mallet
6. Black Cleaver
9. Last Whisper

- Start with the razors, you can also jungle with this, no need to complete the full razor yet, proceed to boots first for the mobility
- Black Cleaver or Complete Razor in any order you want, this works well with your R or ulti
- The Bloodthirster, get the vamp scepter early game to help you survive, this adds more damage to your total making your ulti more effective
- Frozen Mallet, about now you're ready to rip the other team apart, just go on raging into them with this and you will get kills
- Last Whisper, more damage when you go berserk like ****

Current Spells used:
1. Cleanse
2. Teleport

Runes:
1. Armor Penetration / Critical Damage
2. Magic Penetration / Ability Power per level

Masteries:
21/9/0 Nimble thing

*WORK IN PROGRESS*
1.Singed
-Rod of Ages
-Arcgangel's Staff
-Boots of Swiftness
-Lich Bane
-Void Staff
-Haunting Guise

2. Alistar
-Chalice of Hamony
-Boots of Mobility
-Warmog's Armor
-Soul Shroud
-Frozen Heart
-Banshee's Veil

3. Tyr
-Boots of Swiftness
-Infinity Edge
-Phantom Dancer
-Executioner's Calling
-Last Whisper
-Sword of the Divine

4. Udyr
-Boots of Swiftness
-Tri Force
-Sword of the Divine
-Infinity Edge
-Phantom Dancer
-Malady

5. Kat
-Boots of Swiftness
-Infinity Edge
-Phage / Frozen Mallet
-Phantom Dancer
-The Bloodthirster
-Last Whisper

6. Annie
-Rod of Ages
-Sorcerer Shoes
-Void Staff
-Lich Bane
-Deathfire Grasp
-Haunting Guise

That's all for now. Thank you and have fun LoL'ing.

Slide 11-24-2009 11:25 AM

Well, always good to see new players trying to give advice.

Try not to take all the inevitable hate (builds arent great and your probably going to get flamed to high hell for telling people to use gold over time items) too seriously. Im sure that this will indeed help a couple other new players.

Secondly, all of this is FAR too abreveated. I am sure pro players will know what your talking about, but they will also tell you your advice is for noobs. Noobs however will have no clue what your talking about. Point in fact: "Warmogs for health. Duh."

Anyways, keep up the effort at least!

Klazzix 11-24-2009 06:08 PM

Thanks for the advice. Like I said, I'd be updating and adding more as I play the game, I may be new but this is what I enjoy, making builds for people to enjoy as well. Try them! :)

Klazzix 11-27-2009 08:35 PM

Added new material! Also like to make builds for people needing them, just post the hero and if that hero is available for play to me, I'll make you one right up!

Klazzix 12-03-2009 07:42 PM

Bump. Working on a few champions, comments and suggestions are welcome.

StevoPhilo 12-03-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klazzix (Hozzászólás 316112)
Thanks for the advice. Like I said, I'd be updating and adding more as I play the game, I may be new but this is what I enjoy, making builds for people to enjoy as well. Try them! :)

How can someone enjoy your build if they lose with them? O.o

Klazzix 12-03-2009 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StevoPhilo (Hozzászólás 354016)
How can someone enjoy your build if they lose with them? O.o

If you lose with them that just tells you how bad a player you are.

doop 12-03-2009 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klazzix (Hozzászólás 354156)
If you lose with them that just tells you how bad a player you are.

No, your build are just bad. Mainly, they're too "in a perfect game" based. In a regular game, you're not going to be able to magically farm these entire builds. Also, boots are not starting items.

Edit: neither is a vampiric scepter.

Klazzix 12-03-2009 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doop (Hozzászólás 354225)
No, your build are just bad. Mainly, they're too "in a perfect game" based. In a regular game, you're not going to be able to magically farm these entire builds. Also, boots are not starting items.

Edit: neither is a vampiric scepter.

Well if you're gonna comment about somethng, at least make a point about what would be the perfect starting item for example. Comments / Suggestions welcome.

Klazzix 12-03-2009 08:47 PM

Oh yeah, besides. This isn't one of your in-depth guides, these are builds for specific team play. From my point of view, starting items should really depend on the hero (if it has heal / regen) or just the person playing himself.