League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Ribbons (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2834211)

Lorgar87 11-24-2012 12:01 PM

Ribbons

How Much Honer Do I need to get a Ribbon ?

Amenostosis 11-25-2012 01:24 AM

Mane people had make this question, it seems that depens on your performance what do i mean

-How many games you play
-How many games you get honored
-How many of this games you win
-How often do you get honored
-Seems that ranked increase the chances of getting a ribbon
-Getting reported or banned reduce your chances of getting a ribbon

All of this things are hypothetical due no one outside Riot staff knows how really works. Some players get their ribbon after a few games other after 50 or 100.

Warteff 11-25-2012 02:05 AM

my question is when you have multiple banners unlocked how can you choose which one is shown or do both get shown. whats that all about. ive seen green red and yellow banners

youmadbroimnasty 11-25-2012 05:29 AM

Im guessing it shows the one that you unlocked last

Axiom Prime 11-25-2012 11:01 AM

It actually seems fairly simple. A weight is placed on the person honoring you. Therefore if you are honored by 90 people who always Honor someone then you wont be getting a Ribbon. If you are honored by 30 people that almost never or rarely honor someone you'll most likely get the ribbon. Now I can't confirm this obviously, however after talking to people that have 90+ Honorable Opponents and no Ribbon and myself getting my Honorable opponent at around 27 I can only assume it's true that it's not how many you have but who it is that honors you.

FinalMystery 11-25-2012 02:07 PM

Depends on the ribbon. As you can tell the Honorable Opponent (red) ribbon is the easiest to get. You only need a small fraction of your games to get honorable opponent from to get the ribbon. On the otherhand, friendliness requires a bit more.

HyndeSyte2020 11-25-2012 06:01 PM

it is all scaled off of who is honoring and how often they honor. A person who rarely honors people giving you honor has much higher weighting on you getting a ribbon than a person who honors people every game. I got honorable opponent at 19, but am almost at 100 with teamwork. I think the system needs tweaking imho, it has fallen off since there are no rewards and no real info on how it all works.

ChaosForger 11-25-2012 08:47 PM

I'm pretty sure that the ribbon you get first is the one that will always be shown.

Blasph Phemic 11-26-2012 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosForger (Hozzászólás 31818140)
I'm pretty sure that the ribbon you get first is the one that will always be shown.

This ^^^^^^^^^^

OMG Kittens Meow 11-26-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChaosForger (Hozzászólás 31818140)

Actually I that statement is wrong :(

I started off with a GREEN for TEAMWORK after doing a buttload of AI Bot games, then after a night of long gaming I was honored with a HELPFUL ribbon, which was also GREEN. I currently have a YELLOW ribbon for "LEADERSHIP", which has been on my avatar for the last 3 weeks.

I currently have 66 Friendly Honors, 34 Helpful Honors, 74 Teamwork Honors, and 33 Honorable Opponents.

I hope any of this information helps. ;)