League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   @Riot re:Commando Xin Zhao Featured skin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=283036)

coronaas 10-08-2010 10:46 AM

@Riot re:Commando Xin Zhao Featured skin

Dear Riot,
Last night (October 7, 2010) I had purchased your Commando Xin Zhao Featured skin
assuming that it was an "on sale" item. I realize afterwords that you are
now placing non discounted skins in the discount section and calling them "Featured Items". To add insult to injury the item is now listed as being on sale (50%) in the same section. As someone playing since beta I would take it as a token of good faith for you to return the RP I have used on this item. In return I wont use the skin and keep it in its
original packaging so you can resell it to another customer as new.
Regards,

coronaas

Request #24379

Ghandi256 10-08-2010 10:47 AM

Heh, I wondered if someone was going to do that

Beergrip 10-08-2010 10:48 AM

Wait, so because you failed to pay attention and read appropriately... you want your money back?

coronaas 10-08-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beergrip (Hozzászólás 3338056)
Wait, so because you failed to pay attention and read appropriately... you want your money back?

reading comprehension ... you has it

Falleth 10-08-2010 10:49 AM

l2read for once.

Odincore 10-08-2010 10:56 AM

Dear Riot,
I don't read things before I spend money on them. Please police my purchases for me and make sure not to advertise your products, as this might confuse my simple, simple brain. A fool and his money are easily parted and clearly its not the fool's fault. It's yours. Your dirty, greedy, capitalist bast@rds.

Regards,

HERPDERPDERP

Chastised 10-08-2010 11:01 AM

I actually did the exact same thing and really wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and it cost me 260RP, my loss. So I feel your pain but I prolly would have used a little more tact, no offense.

coronaas 10-08-2010 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Odincore (Hozzászólás 3338162)
Dear Riot,
I don't read things before I spend money on them. Please police my purchases for me and make sure not to advertise your products, as this might confuse my simple, simple brain. A fool and his money are easily parted and clearly its not the fool's fault. It's yours. Your dirty, greedy, capitalist bast@rds.

Regards,

HERPDERPDERP

Dear troll

To clarify my position yes I was excited and i purchased without reading but i had caught my mistake even before i left the store. Even with software if you bought a game advertised at bestbuy being on sale but bought it a day early at full price and before you left the store realized your mistake you could return it for a full refund and go back the next day no questions asked. it was literally seconds later that i realized my mistake . I don't think it is too much to ask for a refund of 260RP and if the same thing happened to you I would support you as well

Regards,

an unsatisfied customer

coronaas 10-08-2010 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chastised (Hozzászólás 3338239)
I actually did the exact same thing and really wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and it cost me 260RP, my loss. So I feel your pain but I prolly would have used a little more tact, no offense.

there was a time where Riot was very concerned about their outwards appearance and would refund rp or even money if you felt that "you weren't getting the value in your purchase". I'm not sure how asking to rectify my mistake and show some good will to a longtime customer is being tactless but to each their own

coronaas 10-15-2010 04:31 PM

8 days waiting for ticket to be assigned ...