League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Elo hell 1500+ (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2828633)

SoPho 11-22-2012 12:54 PM

Elo hell 1500+

Please don't flame me
Today, I broke down after a game of lol.
I queue dodged twice, dodging awful team compositions and trolls. A total of an hour and 30 without league. But when I came back, I thought I would have had a decent game. Turns out it wasn't meant to be. Bot afked in base since nautilus walked into an invade which the whole team warned him of. While everyone except me were afk in base, I decided to get at least one kill. I set up another goal for myself... I ended 0/7. After a humiliating defeat, where I even begged other team to surrender (I was desperate), I asked my friend for duo queue. He told me no due to my 0/7. So I went solo, and had to queue dodge once again because of troll captain and pissed off teammates. Now that I had a moment to think I broke down. I cried. And now I understand elo hell; it's when you create goals for yourself, and having to trust others to want to fulfill a similar goal. Essentially everywhere is elo hell.
Tldr: bad teammates.
P.S. if anyone wants to duo (1500+) and is decent and dedicated, MSG me ingame

chippiii 11-22-2012 01:38 PM

I sent you a friend invite I'm having the same prob peaked at 1470 elo now I'm falling back to 1200... where I DON'T belong due to trolls and idiots I'm more then willing to be a support for your ADC

Alucard Vanguard 11-22-2012 02:40 PM

I was 1200 elo last year but i barely played ranked because of the trolls i won like my first 3 out of 4 games and then feeders started to head in and or afk for half the game. Ended up 7/7 last season. I need a new partner for ranked this season, I'm current 2/0 jungling with j4 and amumu 1 each but I can play any roll. I only own about 2 ADCs or Mids (2 each) but i can still play a pretty decent twitch for bot n galio mid.

Vizzlepeez 11-22-2012 02:59 PM

U are investing too much into this game if it drove u to break down and cry. I admit i get mad as **** sometimes and it puts me in a bad mood but its just a game dude. People suck at this game they always will just be happy when u are against them

Amenostosis 11-25-2012 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoPho (Hozzászólás 31712737)
Please don't flame me
I queue dodged twice, dodging awful team compositions and trolls. A total of an hour and 30 without league. But when I came back, I thought I would have had a decent game. Turns out it wasn't meant to be. Bot afked in base since nautilus walked into an invade which the whole team warned him of. While everyone except me were afk in base, I decided to get at least one kill. I set up another goal for myself... I ended 0/7. After a humiliating defeat, where I even begged other team to surrender (I was desperate), I asked my friend for duo queue. He told me no due to my 0/7. So I went solo, and had to queue dodge once again because of troll captain and pissed off teammates. Now that I had a moment to think I broke down. I cried. And now I understand elo hell; it's when you create goals for yourself, and having to trust others to want to fulfill a similar goal. Essentially everywhere is elo hell.

As an advice when something similar to this happens just leave lol for that day usually after a losing strike you get frustrated and rage so fast with ur self i will recommenc you to go out of your house, walk a bit and then if you feel better come back (remember this is a game must be fun not making you cry).

Selfish Sloth 11-25-2012 05:45 AM

I Have been on a week long break from league because of the exact same problem. I can only handle being forced to take my garen solotop to support because a warmogs stacking twisted fate or a Runed for AP Yi that goes 100% AD Kicks me out of my lane. It's depressing and it makes you really want to go evil on people irl. Taking a long break because of it. I know the feel bro.

Nanis 11-25-2012 01:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTO2...feature=relmfu

This may help my friend. good advice :)

EyeHearShapes 11-25-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nanis95 (Hozzászólás 31803352)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MTO2...feature=relmfu

This may help my friend. good advice :)

The problem with this is that winning a low elo is based on 1 player making a mistake in my experience . I can go mid and go 8/0/0 but then when it come times to team fight s1 might get caught or not listen to group up . A fight v four nearly always beat is in the favor of the team with 5 players . Winning at low elos is not based on do well so much as it is based on who makes mistake and since the probablity of any given player making a mistake is random winning can become out right random .
Also when it come to k/d ratio u can do well for half the game and basically carry ur team but have ur deaths stack up late when ur team fed the other players and ur inhibs are pushed

HyndeSyte2020 11-25-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoPho (Hozzászólás 31712737)
Please don't flame me

crying over a lost game means you need a break or to stop playing video games altogether.

That being said, one game should not dictate that you are in ELO hell. Which doesn't exist anyway. My suggestion, find a 5's.