League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Rose, the Blossoming Warrior (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2827840)

Aerosu 11-22-2012 05:32 AM

Rose, the Blossoming Warrior

9 Attachment(s)
Rose, the Blossoming Warrior. Rose is a female aged approx. 15 years and uses a scythe as a weapon. She is mostly a melee attack damage based champion along with some speed.
Imagine a red riding hood but with a large scythe/gun. Whenever she uses a skill, rose petals will fly in all directions (effect). The character is based on a youtube video --> please see, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYW2GmHB5xs
I understand that this character is copyrighted. And I am aware that I am ''stealing'' (if you will) a character made by someone else. I am currently in the process of asking whether the idea can be used or not.

Statistics:
Health - 450 (+85 per level)
Damage - 53 (+3.2 per level)
Mana - 240 (+40 per level)
Move Speed - 330
Armor - 13.5 (+3.5 per level)
Spell Block - 30 (+1.25 per level)
Health Regen - 5.95 (+0.45 per level)
Mana Regen - 7.5 (+0.55 per level)

Lore:
Years after the escape of the now infamous champion Twisted Fate, Dr. Xavier Rath was getting desperate to obtain more subjects for his many test and due to many of the subjects dying during experimentation. He realized rather than making experiments suit the people it would be more efficient to make the people suit the experiments. To do this several new born babies were abducted to be used as test subjects for the new weapons. One of which was eventually named Rose. As she grew up, she was trained to use the weapon developed by Dr. Xavier Rath called the Crescent Rose, a red scythe that is able to also be used as a gun. After years of genetic modifications, brainwashing and drugs being pumped into her daily, Rose has lost the ability to feel emotions making her more deadly. She has become, the perfect killing machine.

After turning fifteen Dr. Xavier Rath decided that Rose was old enough to venture out on her own. To gain more data for his experiment on Rose he sent her to the League of Legends arena to prove her skills against many other worthy opponents. Knowing that Twisted Fate also resides in the arena, Rose is eager to beat him in battle. Permanently.

Attacks:

Passive: Red Roses - Rose has a 15% chance to disorient enemy champions she hits by temporarily blinding them with rose petals. This lasts for 3 seconds slowing the enemy champions in the process.

Q: Blossom. The first time the Q is used Rose slices in front of her (cone attack), the second time the Q is used, Rose shoots a bullet that makes a mini explosion (or seeds that root the champions) on impact stunning the champion or minion after being hit by the scythe the first time. (this must be done consecutively)
Damage: 50/75/95/115/140 (+1.6 attack damage)
Cool Down: 15/10/6 seconds
Cost: 65/50/55/50/45
Range: 400 (for first attack) and 550 for the stun shot

W: Flower Cannon (skill shot). Rose strikes her scythe blade first into the ground to get a grip and shoots a bullet in a straight line damaging everyone in its path. First person the bullet hits deals full damage, the next consecutive person or minion behind it would receive 5% less of the original damage output.
Deals 60/115/170/200/225 (+1.3 attack damage)
Cool Down: 12/10/8 seconds
Cost: 75/70/65/60/55
Range: 1050

E: Iron Blade. Rose's scythe mechanically grows larger and does increased damage for 4 seconds. Attack speed is also increased. Along with that however, her range increases on all her previous attacks. Hence, her Q would have a +75 range (both times), her W would have a +100 range, and her R would have a +75 range.
Damage Increase: 15/20/25/30/35 (+0.5 attack damage)
Attack speed increased by 25/30/45/50/55%
Cool Down: 13 seconds
Cost: 55 mana

R: Petal Dance. Rose dashes towards its enemy spinning and twirling in the process. Can be used twice consecutively leaving an army of razor rose petals to do extra damage per second. Damage: 150/225/280 (+1.5 attack damage)(+0.5 ability power) + 20/50/65 true damage over 3 seconds.
Cool Down: 110/100/95 seconds
Cost: 125 Mana
Range: 750

For those who are too lazy to check the video. The following attachments shows how the different attacks may look like.

Aerosu 11-22-2012 06:45 PM

bump :D

Lord Faff 11-23-2012 07:50 AM

The passive, I think, pretty OP. Perhaps if it was a lower percentage, and applied only to minions and neutral monsters, It would be implementable, but there has to be something else you could go with.

Her Q is good, maybe a little low on damage, but the scaling makes up for it . (Assuming 1.6=160%)

The W Is also good, but I think you should add too it. For example, something like "Enemies hit when Rose strikes with the scythe blade are rooted in place", just to add more utility.

Her E's attack speed boost is a little insane, especially on such a short cooldown. Perhaps lower that and raise the cooldown a bit.

The Ultimate is very interesting, and I think it works just fine. It feels like it needs a little something else, but I can't quite put my finger on what.

Slap on some Lore, and I'd say you'd have a pretty good melee character. If you have the time, could you take a look at my latest creation? Havik, the Man Eater

SDO ida booty 11-23-2012 08:07 AM

I loved it. Only things are her W, Q, and ult usually with skill shots the damage is x% less each hit down to 5 enemies hit. I think that her W should do 1.5% less each enemy hit up to 10 enemies, still does damage just a small percent less Her Q and Ult are basically the same thing, make the q something that will keep the enemies in place. For example if you do her combo would be W, Q , E. Please take this into consideration.

Aerosu 11-23-2012 04:46 PM

Firstly, I would like to thank you for commenting on the champion! It really means a lot to me. Okay so would it be better if i changed the passive to the ability to dodge minion and neutral monsters by 12% and the ability to dodge champions by 8%? Secondly, I realized that the ulti and Q are quite similar. So I have a different idea involving hitting the Q button two times to create a combo. So the first time the Q is used she slices doing 50/75/95/115/140 (+1.6 attack damage) (cone attack), the second time the Q is used, Rose shoots a bullet that makes a mini explosion (or seeds that root the champions) on impact stunning the champion or minion after being hit by the scythe the first time. At least this way she has more utility.

The next, W, shoots through characters dealing the same damage as before with +1.3 attack damage. First person the bullet hits deals full damage, the next consecutive person or minion behind it would receive 5% less of the original damage output.

The E, the scythe mechanically alters creating a larger scythe and making Rose faster. Attack speed is increased by 25/30/45/50/55% with an altered cool down of 13 seconds.

These are the alterations. The lore is still in the making :)

Aerosu 11-23-2012 06:29 PM

Lore:
Years after the escape of the now infamous champion Twisted Fate, Dr. Xavier Rath was getting desperate to obtain more subjects for his many test and due to many of the subjects dying during experimentation. He realized rather than making experiments suit the people it would be more efficient to make the people suit the experiments. To do this several new born babies were abducted to be used as test subjects for the new weapons. One of which was eventually named Rose. As she grew up, she was trained to use the weapon developed by Dr. Xavier Rath called the Crescent Rose, a red scythe that is able to also be used as a gun. After years of genetic modifications, brainwashing and drugs being pumped into her daily, Rose has lost the ability to feel emotions making her more deadly. She has become, the perfect killing machine.

After turning fifteen Dr. Xavier Rath decided that Rose was old enough to venture out on her own. To gain more data for his experiment on Rose he sent her to the League of Legends arena to prove her skills against many other worthy opponents. Knowing that Twisted Fate also resides in the arena, Rose is eager to beat him in battle. Permanently.

KuroZastin 11-23-2012 06:34 PM

That passive is OP as hell damn D:

Aerosu 11-23-2012 07:58 PM

I see there are some problems with the passive.. I am open for suggestions :) if there is a better idea please tell me :D

Taco the Dragon 11-23-2012 08:11 PM

A....A...Alex? My girlfriend has an imaginary character named Rose that is also a warrior. I think this is an okay idea though. The title doesn't really fit the name that well though, except for the blossoming part.

Cousitarian 11-23-2012 08:27 PM

Oh boy, she has a gun-scythe, does she? That was a play off of Final Fantasy, mind. Yeah, you knew that already. Duh. Okay, I'm done. This was very well done and, as for the moves, I'd just need to see them in action to really get the feel of it. Not really experienced with LoL yet. I usually just review the made up heroes for their lore which, happily, I was excited about. I don't like Twisted Fate. It seems suitable that he gets a rival, apart for Graves, that looks to put him down... permanently. :)