League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   @ Riot Wheres the eve skin (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2826240)

GodSlayer1 11-21-2012 04:52 PM

@ Riot Wheres the eve skin

o.k so Darius gets a new skin o.k i can understand that cause he only had 1 but at least it was o.k now Nocturne is getting a new skin when he has 3 realy good skins already can you pull your head out of your ass RIOT and make a Eve skin alot of people play her and like her and she has 2 crappy skins that no one should buy right now i say give her a rework and a legend skin somthing to blow our minds trust me if its good they will sell like hot cakes so please if you look at this thread do the poll i put up thank you for your time.

Tocoolman 11-21-2012 05:00 PM

EVE needs new ****ing skin

Togekiss24 11-21-2012 05:16 PM

She has 3 skins I think, one of them got retired recently.

GodSlayer1 11-21-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togekiss24 (Hozzászólás 31689138)

she has 2 skins that are bad and 1 did get droped but along time ago

Commie Rogue 11-21-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Togekiss24 (Hozzászólás 31689138)

Shadow Eve or whatever it's called isn't a skin. It's one of the old recolor excuses for a skin.

Nykidemus 11-21-2012 06:27 PM

It's also probably the nicest looking one.

Xsistence 11-21-2012 07:12 PM

seriously when ever you guys retired eve's masquerade skin with all the others you guys said in your legacy skins post last November "don’t worry! These champions have some fantastic new skins in development that we’ll be releasing in the near future."

And they all did Except for eve......all the other 19 champs... have gotten new ones fairly close after the retire....except for the 20th eve

Well its pretty much been a year and while eve is 1 of the most played champions, and has been talked about daily, with either flame or endearment. This promise went undelivered, I expected something with the rework, but still no skin........ Then you even included her in this Shadow Isles clan, yet ........still no skin while new champs still get more then she has, and tf gets his like 8th skin already.....................and on top of not giving her a skin, each and every Shadow Isles champion gets special sayings when they lock one of the points in twisted treeline, EXCEPT FOR EVE?!?! whats with you guys?!?!

Shes a beta champ.... and all her skins are mediocre at best, would be less upset of at least 1 of them wasnt just hey look its eve with a tad bit different outfit....-_-

They keep saying she is instore for a visual rework but its still not happening

Xsistence 11-21-2012 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostbite3789 (Hozzászólás 31689575)
Shadow Eve or whatever it's called isn't a skin. It's one of the old recolor excuses for a skin.

thats what all her skins are..... just recolors......oh and tango eve is a recolor with skirt...pfft

GodSlayer1 11-22-2012 02:42 PM

bump

Xsistence 11-23-2012 03:44 AM

bump