League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Forums Are Flooded With This, So Are The Games (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2825356)

Frost Unit 11-21-2012 12:27 PM

Forums Are Flooded With This, So Are The Games

10 Attachment(s)
Can we get a legitimate reason for why there is not role selection, a reporting system, nor a kicking system during the ranked queue? I know I'm not the only one who wants it, since I see a new thread about it every time I check forums..
I'm SICK of dodging so many times to avoid playing with trolls, and having an hour and a half wait times (30mins + 1 hour).....
And all this is caused by: A troll who is there JUST to cause chaos for everyone. OR someone who only wants to play one role, and doesn't get it since they're last pick. I personally prefer mid or top, since they are my best roles, and therefore makes the chance of my team winning much higher than if I go adc or support. But overall, it should be pick order.
The unfortunate thing is that these screenshots are only a fraction of the trollness I've seen this past week...

Frost Unit 11-23-2012 08:50 AM

Bump

Laferge 11-23-2012 12:37 PM

Bump

Ramenhaus 11-26-2012 11:47 AM

Bump

IS1879fbf8ece39275db4d9 11-26-2012 04:11 PM

I gave up playing ranked. Lost 150 elo in two days mostly because of trolls.

Frost Unit 11-26-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lashrack (Hozzászólás 31841940)
I gave up playing ranked. Lost 150 elo in two days mostly because of trolls.

I just started playing safe. If I notice that my team is trolling, I just dodge and don't think twice. Rather go do something else for an hour than get angry over losing elo due to a troll.

Dane Belthound 11-26-2012 05:19 PM

Something has to be done because teh serious players are getting punished left and right.

I have played 1 ranked game in the last week because i keep having to dodge.

Today I get on and my team fight over mid. Four people picked mid champs. I dodge.
Then I get a troll who never played ADC before pick adc and super feed in game. I didn't wanna dodge cause of the hour ban at this point.
Join another game and I get 3 people picking ADC including the 5 pick because no one understands that in ranked you pick by order not by call. Most of the people I am paired with are new to ranked play. SO I dodge. Here I am with ANOTHER hour ban. Like my fourth one this week because of morons.

The only reason i have heard you cannot have a boot system is because the 4 man premades can abuse it. Not sure what this has to do with ranked queues since those 4 man premades do not exist.

Frost Unit 11-27-2012 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dane Belthound (Hozzászólás 31844104)
Something has to be done because teh serious players are getting punished left and right.

I have played 1 ranked game in the last week because i keep having to dodge.

Today I get on and my team fight over mid. Four people picked mid champs. I dodge.
Then I get a troll who never played ADC before pick adc and super feed in game. I didn't wanna dodge cause of the hour ban at this point.
Join another game and I get 3 people picking ADC including the 5 pick because no one understands that in ranked you pick by order not by call. Most of the people I am paired with are new to ranked play. SO I dodge. Here I am with ANOTHER hour ban. Like my fourth one this week because of morons.

The only reason i have heard you cannot have a boot system is because the 4 man premades can abuse it. Not sure what this has to do with ranked queues since those 4 man premades do not exist.

What's even worse is that these trolls continue to manage to get into the higher elos as well. I managed to get to 1400, and there is still a problem with trolls. Not as severe, but around 70% of how bad it was in the 1.1k elos.

It seems to me that the only reason I win or lose, is due to a troll. Whatever team has the troll, loses, as LoL is heavily based on your team working together. It simply isn't possible to win 4v5...

Spherous 11-28-2012 02:19 AM

I lost 4 of my 10 placement matches this season due to them being 4v5s. I won the other 6 games. Okay, that's positive at least.... Proceed to have 4 more leavers RIGHT after I got placed. -.-" Bye bye elo gain. The worst part, you can see them coming in champ select. But I've been dodging (due to them) so much lately, I'm afraid of the ban. Even if I don't get the ban, there is the stupid 2 hour wait time. Like, seriously? I have to wait THAT long cuz I can see some dickhead trolling in champ select? dumbbbbb.

GLockWisE 11-28-2012 04:44 PM

Bump **** riot