League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Brand New Team Looking For APC & ADC (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2823121)

iEpic 11-20-2012 05:24 PM

Brand New Team Looking For APC & ADC

We are not currently ranked but are looking for 2 experienced, serious players to play APC and ADC, we ask you fill out the "Why do you want to join" section with no less than a sentence or two, the applications will be down below. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US ON SKYPE OR LEAGUE, WE WILL CONTACT YOU.

Play times:

Weekdays: 4:00 PM EST - 10:00 PM EST
Weekends: 12:00 AM EST - 12:00 PM EST

Here are the applications for the positions:

ADC Application
Age (15-18):
IGN (In Game Name):
Skype (Required):
Top 3 ADC's:
Why do you want to join (Minimum of 1 sentence):

APC Application
Age (15-18):
IGN (In Game Name):
Skype (Required):
Top 3 APC's:

Brawkoli 11-20-2012 05:36 PM

For both because I'm competent at both

Application:
IGN: Brawkoli
Skype: Yeah, I'll give it to you when you try me out. Not putting my skype up on forums.

Top 3 ADC's:
Miss Fortune
Kog'Maw
Ezreal

Top 3 APC's:
Diana
Karthus
Orianna

Why do you want to join: My friends are terrible at this game and/or don't take it seriously, so I can't very well rely on them to provide a competitive team environment.

Toxic Horror 11-20-2012 05:40 PM

APC Application
Age (15-18): 16
IGN (In Game Name): ssniperpirate
Skype (Required): will give when trying out
Top 3 APC's: orianna, brand, karthus
Why do you want to join (Minimum of 1 sentence): i am looking for a good team and u guys seem to have potential as so do i

dPlayz 11-20-2012 05:57 PM

ADC Application
Age (15-18): 25
IGN (In Game Name): Bang3003
Skype (Required): Yes
Top 3 ADC's: Ezreal, Graves, Draven (All about draven!)
Why do you want to join (Minimum of 1 sentence): I am looking for a team to dedicate my time to, tired of solo Q.

APC Application
Age (15-18): 25
IGN (In Game Name): Bang3003
Skype (Required): Yes
Top 3 APC's: Cass, Ori, Tf
Why do you want to join (Minimum of 1 sentence): I am looking for a team to dedicate my time to, tired of solo Q.

Dénny 11-20-2012 05:59 PM

ADC Application
Age (15-18): 18
IGN (In Game Name): LordAnti, UNfriendlyghost, Leviathan (this is my ADC account)
Skype (Required): JebusWorshiper
Top 3 ADC's: Varus, Tristana, Ashe
Why do you want to join (Minimum of 1 sentence): For fun, it's fun to do ranked 5s.

xX5x 11-20-2012 06:11 PM

APC Application
IGN: xX5x
Skype: prefer not to give out to public unless you are interested in me
Mid champions owned: Ahri, Kassadin, Morgana, Katarina, Malzahar, Twisted Fate(<--not too skilled with him however), Vladimir, Zyra and Akali (<--only for countering).
Top 3 APC's: Kassadin, Katarina, Malzahar.

I have been playing mid lane for a long time now. I am a capable player who knows how to adapt to different situations. I would like to join the team to be able to compete with the same players for a long time to learn to play together and fix mistakes made for future games. I am almost always aware of whats going on in all lanes which allows for effective roaming and preventing death (whether me or a teammate). Though you may note that my number of won games is fairly low, I would like to ask you to give me just one chance to see how I compete as an APC.

iEpic 11-20-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brawkoli (Hozzászólás 31655866)
For both because I'm competent at both

Application:
IGN: Brawkoli
Skype: Yeah, I'll give it to you when you try me out. Not putting my skype up on forums.

Top 3 ADC's:
Miss Fortune
Kog'Maw
Ezreal

Top 3 APC's:
Diana
Karthus
Orianna

Why do you want to join: My friends are terrible at this game and/or don't take it seriously, so I can't very well rely on them to provide a competitive team environment.

Your app is impressive, and you aren't too old unless you're able to deal with that age group.

vaeeguar 11-20-2012 06:20 PM

ADC Application
Age (15-18):14. I am mature for my age
IGN (In Game Name): Vaeeguar
Skype (Required): Vaeeguar/Cody Feinsod
Top 3 ADC's: Corki, Graves, Sivir
I am looking for a serious team to climb the elo ladder and gain recognition. I have been hindered by many unskilled players. I am looking for a even minded team who can compete in tournaments and help me improve as a player. Please consider me despite my age. thank you :)

ShadyKilling 11-20-2012 07:18 PM

Application

APC application
18 years old
IGN ShadyKilling
Skype im not posting on forums see me in action first

top 3 APC in order
Akali
Leblanc
Annie

Why do you want to join : Been playing for a while and figured if i log on everyday may as well join a Team i can play with