League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Mercurial Gaming looking for a jungler (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2822729)

Maokai Zedong 11-20-2012 04:28 PM

Mercurial Gaming looking for a jungler

Hello. I'm writing on the behalf of myself and my team. Us four (had been us five until recently) have had a team going for several months, and have recently found an empty hole in our roster. We need a 5th member, a jungler.

We're all pretty set on our roles, we have considered switching, but have decided that it'd be best if we found somebody who mains jungle to add as our fifth. We're looking for somebody who can be a more permanent addition to our roster, who can work with us as we strive to climb the Ranked 5s ladder and grow as a team in Season 3. That being said, we are not particularly considered about ELO, as I don't find it to always be an accurate measure of mechanics or knowledge.

Things we look for in a teammate are: dependability, a good natured attitude, and perseverance. Finding our fifth member isn't to be an auction house where we try to get the best deal on players with the highest credentials.

Applicants may apply using the application below, and I will contact you in game.

IGN:
Why you want to join:
Favorite junglers (why not?):
Experience in a team environment:
Colt45n2ZZ 11-20-2012 04:32 PM

IGN:KingFisher7
Why you want to join:i am looking for a dedicated strong team for S3 that strives for the best.
Favorite junglers (why not?):i have mastered all viable junglers and can play all very well but i guess my favs right now are... Maokai, Mundo, Jax, Skarner
Experience in a team environment:I have been on a serious team in S1 and we did very well. played in multiple go4lol's and other small tournaments.

Maokai Zedong 11-20-2012 05:16 PM

Bump

Lord CombatTacos 11-20-2012 05:18 PM

IGN: Lord CombatTacos
Why you want to join: Looking for a team, Got kicked off my last one due to having an aggressive playstyle with noone wanting to tell me exactly what I did wrong. Looking for a serious team that is able to critizize properly and not act like children. Therefore I have an urge and strive to be better everyday.
Favorite junglers (why not?): Udyr, Maokai, Lee Sin, Mundo, Diana.
Experience in a team environment: Was on a 5s team for a few weeks.

Maokai Zedong 11-20-2012 05:59 PM

Bump

Maokai Zedong 11-20-2012 06:40 PM

Bump

Sereg Anfaug 11-20-2012 06:46 PM

IGN: Same as forums
Why you want to join: I like jungling and I want a chance to continue to practice in a fixed role, especially with dependable teammates
Favorite junglers (why not?): Udyr, Cho'Gath, Shen, Shyvana, Alistar, Nunu, Nocturne
Experience in a team environment: Tried out with a few teams as Jungle, Support, or AD carry, so some experience with premade 5s.

750 ELO season 2. If that's an automatic disqualifier for you, or if your rating is an automatic disqualifier for me(I wouldn't feel comfortable on a gold or better team, simply because I know I'm not that good right now and won't be without alot more experience), let me know.

Maokai Zedong 11-20-2012 07:15 PM

Bump, trying to get a larger pool of applicants.

IGodPhoeniz 11-20-2012 07:23 PM

GN: IGodPhoeniz
Why you want to join: I want to improve my skills
Favorite junglers (why not?): Skarner, Nocturne,Nautilus,Shyvana.
Experience in a team environment: I had 2 teams before.I n my last team we reached gold, Im proud of that

ShimmerKnight 11-20-2012 07:31 PM

IGN:ShimmerKnight
Why you want to join:Looking for a team that can actually communicate, play together for a while, and be good.
Favorite junglers (why not?):Nautalis, Rammus, Mao, Nocturn, Skarner, Mummy, Diana, hmm.. Prolly my favs.
Experience in a team environment: Iv joined several teams but they always fall through or dont communicate. Me beign a jungler Communication is huge.