League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Team of three looking for two more- Casual now, possible ranked later. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2820475)

MankindsBadHABIT 11-19-2012 10:16 PM

Team of three looking for two more- Casual now, possible ranked later.

Hey all,

Right now I'm a level 28 working on the final push to 30. As anyone can see by looking up my summoner profile my scores aren't always great and my w/l ratio in pvp is pretty depressing. Myself and a couple of friends have been attempting to partake in more pvp than bot games recently which can be rather... stressful... given the community of the game.

For the most part, the three of us rotate between the roles of ADC, Mid, Support. Where I almost never play ADC and am more commonly mid, our more common ADC never really plays mid. Our usual support is pretty well flexible and can pop wherever, does pretty good with ranged champs and has had a lot of success at mid, too.

Right now we're looking for a pair of teammates who aren't prone to just immediately erupting into shouts of “NOOB,” constantly giving us ****, that sort of thing. I think it's fair to say the general consensus among us right now is that we all need to improve but it's sort of hard to do under a constant barrage of harassment that is... really very common in the community.

If these potential teammates have any leanings toward top and jungling, all the better.

There are very very tentative talks of ranked gameplay but right now the general opinion amongst us is that pvp is becoming very stressful and detrimental to us as a whole. Getting a couple more trustworthy people to play with us who do not conflict majorly rolewise would be pretty helpful. Recently we had a couple people, but they displaced one or the other of us at a time severely from our usual roles and game styles and it just was pretty ugly.

I think a major plus would be map awareness and being in the habit of calling MIAs. Communication is lovely. We have skype, if you do too, another major plus.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to post here. Come play a couple games with us, whether they be PVP or bot. We tend to get together most nights, though Thursdays are almost always a washout. And obviously anything is possible during the weekends.

My teammates' summoner names are: ThexComposer and SunderedSoul73

umk shadow 11-20-2012 12:30 AM

Hey bud go ahead and add me Im interested

Necrotic Frost 11-20-2012 02:41 AM

Im interested in joining you guys, I primarily jungle, but I am viable in any position. I'm a very laid back player. Would love to get into some 5v5 rated games. Currently solo que, was a S2 Silver player in rated. Always improving my game. Have skype, TS3, Ventrillo.

Quantius 11-20-2012 09:25 AM

I'm interested as well. I'm much in the same boat, lvl 28 have a slew of champs and mostly just play for fun but have been looking to join a team. Top, Jungle, I'm fine with anything. Give me a shout, I'll see if I can find you guys online.

Oh btw, I'm on the east coast if that matters.

MankindsBadHABIT 12-01-2012 01:00 PM

Hey I have been in contact with two if not all three of you and the holiday time, plus school slowed us down. We're all kind of getting rolling again so I'll be looking out for seeing you all on. Thanks.

Kitty Pleaser 12-03-2012 07:13 AM

PainTrain
http://ptx-guild.com

PainTrain, a well known force in Guild Wars 2 is branching out into becoming a multi-gaming community.
We are a competitive, organized and democratic based PvX guild made up of veteran gamers located throughout the United States and Canada. Our staff group is primarily over the age of 25 with an average of eight years gaming and P.C. experience each. Consisting of everything from retired professional gaming CAL-I / WSVG champions to gaming mod and application developers. Our guild is skilled, seasoned, fun to game with and be around. We invite you to check out our communications to get to know us a little better. Most of the time we can be found on our Teamspeak server. If you’d like to join us, please do so.

We are looking to recruit casual players (5 hours minimum play time per week) to bolster our community.
We are also looking to recruit competitive players and teams with the possibility of sponsorships for said players and teams.

Requirements:
- Be respectful. Both in game, and out.
- Use our TeamSpeak 3 server when you play (you can invite guests to join if need be).
- 18 and up only
- (competitive only) Once/if you become sponsored, you need to be willing to schedule and follow through with flying to a location to participate in your tournaments. We will give you at least a 30 days notice. All expenses paid.

To inquire more about our recruiting process, please visit the following thread:
http://ptx-guild.com/showthread.php?4-Recruitment-Form

Taylor D 12-03-2012 08:39 AM

I am interested, I added all three of you. I main jungle. I am also a decent support.

shamaniam 12-03-2012 12:07 PM

i sent you a friend request i play with a buddy i am teaching to jungle most nights currently. i play mid. but i know all roles and don't mind teaching. i have been playing since the game came out. anyway if u guys have skype and want to do some normals then lets go. my buddy is lvl 28 and likes to do WW jungle.

Oathkeeper3 12-03-2012 12:14 PM

You can add me if you want im on almost every night and i can help you as much as i possibly can. I play everything but try to stay out of bot lane as much as possible.

Diarmhadi 12-03-2012 12:24 PM

I added ya. I feel the same way about people that do nothing but spew negativity. I can fill just about any role. Hit me up in game.