League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Making a new team to compete and improve. ^_^ (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2820403)

RiskShifter 11-19-2012 10:38 PM

Team looking for Jungler main

New Team looking for a capable Jungler. We're here to have fun and do our best to help each other improve as a team. Here is the requirements for each role if you are interested.

Preferable Time Zone: Weekdays: After 5pm UTC-10:00 (Hawaii)
Weekends: After 8am UTC-10:00 (Hawaii)

Jungle Requirements:
- Knowledge of counterjungling and prevention
- All possible jungling routes
- Map awareness for allies
- All ganking pathes
- Effective invasion routes
- All timers (Dragon, baron, blue/red)
- Good itemization for team and jungling
- Knowledge of all junglers' clearing speeds

Ingame Name:
Season 2 Elo:
Current Elo (If applicable):
Preferred Roles:
List of Champions for specific role from best to worst:
Can you take criticism and give constructive feedback?:
Additional Info:

Fill out the application above application or add me ingame to speak to me directly. (Prefer to have application first tho. :D )

anewbiehere 11-19-2012 11:00 PM

Ingame Name: Anewbiehere
Do you have skype? yes, but i dont know how to use it
Season 2 Elo: 1490-1250s (solo que so bad :( )
Current Elo (If applicable): -
Preferred Roles: support/mid/adc
List of Champions for specific role from best to worst: Janna, sona, soraka, taric , nunu, alistar, fiddlesticks, leona, *i dont have lulu*
Can you take criticism and give constructive feedback?: yes, i like to be told what im doing wrong. idc if you yell at me. im use to learning like that
Additional Info: ive been playing this game decisively a year *a week before Xerath came out*. i played and practice every role so im use to every role. i use to main support all the time till i couldnt get out elo hell so i practice mid and adc

RiskShifter 11-20-2012 01:20 AM

bump before bed

Geoneiric 11-20-2012 01:29 AM

Ingame Name: Geoneiric
Do you have skype? yes
Season 2 Elo: N/A
Current Elo (If applicable): 1376
Preferred Roles: support/mid
List of Champions for specific role from best to worst: Lulu, Veigar, Annie, Janna
Can you take criticism and give constructive feedback?: Yes I have been in the competitive gaming scene for some time now. (since sophomore year H.S)
Additional Info: I have been playing for about 3 months, but was taught the game by friends who have achieved 1600+ ELO and currently feel confident on many champs. My understanding of the game is adequate for your team.

InternalTears 11-20-2012 02:31 AM

Ingame Name: xerithus
Do you have skype?yes
Season 2 Elo:..
Current Elo (If applicable):..
Preferred Roles: SUPPORT!
List of Champions for specific role from best to worst: sona, soraka, karna
Can you take criticism and give constructive feedback?: Yes
Additional Info: Only come on weekdays after 4pm aus, vic times since i have many Dutys during the day, also i have a girlfriend whom i stay with alot,

JESSEMUS 11-20-2012 02:52 AM

Ingame Name: Deadstealth

Do you have skype? Who doesnt? (Yes)

Season 2 Elo: 1490 highest (Raised from 850)

Current Elo (If applicable): 1300

Preferred Roles: Jungle Main, but learned to play anything so I can get better view of how each lane is played for sufficient ganks

List of Champions for specific role from best to worst: Lee sin, Nocturne, Skarner, Nunu, Maokai, Shyvana, Nautilus. and more.....

Can you take criticism and give constructive feedback?: I believe in improving by realizing my mistakes and making sure they dont happen again,.......so yes :)

Additional Info: Made a GET OUT OF ELO HELL series where i started at 850 elo and made a goal to reach 1400, achieved it and pushed a bit higher but switched to WoW, but since S3 came out and new elo reset im looking for a good team to practice with becasue soloq isnt what I wanna do to improve I want to improve on team based play mechanics. Hopefully you will accept this application for JUNGLE.

RiskShifter 11-20-2012 07:52 AM

@DEADSTEALTH
- I will add you when I get home for tryouts.

RiskShifter 11-20-2012 02:33 PM

bumpity bump

Lord CombatTacos 11-20-2012 03:02 PM

Ingame Name:Lord CombatTacos
Do you have skype? Yes
Season 2 Elo: 1400 ( Doubled it in a week. Went from 700-1400 )
Current Elo (If applicable): 5 games played, N/A
Preferred Roles: Jungle
List of Champions for specific role from best to worst: Udyr, Maokai, Lee Sin, Diana, Mundo, Hecarim ( I play all tier 1 junglers beside Naut. )
Can you take criticism and give constructive feedback?: Mhm, I was on a raiding team in WoW for many a year so taking and giving criticism is fine.
Additional Info:

sn0w pd 11-20-2012 06:14 PM

bump