League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Rift Gaming Recruitment thread! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2820400)

Reinku 11-19-2012 09:37 PM

Rift Gaming Recruitment thread!

Hello summoners, my name is Ryan and I am here today to announce to the league of legends community that a new competitive team has been started! I am a veteran league of legends player, playing every day since the start of season 2. I currently am 1500 elo and rising fast, I will be playing ADC for the team.

This team will consist of five dedicated members striving to make a name for themselves in the competitive League of Legends scene. We will participate in weekly Go4LoLs as well as have a regimented practice schedule 3-4 times a week. Rift Gaming is currently looking for mature members preferably sixteen and up. We will be looking to become a sponsored team as well as find a manager. If you are interested please fill out your application below, if your application meets my requirements you will be added in-game and be given the necessary details. Thanks and good luck!

Important: A name change will be a requirement for anyone accepted full time to the team.

Current Lineup:
Adc: RIFT Jetmann
Support: RIFT Solstice
Top: NA
Jungle: NA
Mid: RIFT Limitless

Application:
IGN:

S2 Ending ELO:
S3 Current ELO:
Functional Headset (y/n):
Skype (y/n):
Top 5 champions specific to your role:
Percent of champions owned:
Why should I pick you out of all the others?

Reinku 11-19-2012 09:49 PM

Bump.

Noahqt 11-19-2012 09:53 PM

IGN:neveralone12
Role:Support
S2 Ending ELO:1441
S3 Current ELO: 3-1 so far so I don't have an exact number yet.
Functional Headset (y/n):Y
Skype (y/n):Y
Top 5 champions specific to your role:Leona, Taric, Lulu, Nunu, Sona. I can play Blitzcrank well when he isn't banned.
Percent of champions owned:I own every support champion excluding Zyra. 30% of champions overall I believe but I can buy the teams signature champions.
Why should I pick you out of all the others? I'm an extremely dedicated player and I play very consistently especially in competitive games.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Reinku 11-19-2012 09:59 PM

Thanks for your application, we will be in touch!

Lord CombatTacos 11-19-2012 09:59 PM

IGN: Lord CombatTacos
Role: Jungler
S2 Ending ELO:1340
S3 Current ELO: 1400
Functional Headset (y/n): y
Skype (y/n): y
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Udyr, Maokai, Mundo, Lee Sin, Diana.
Percent of champions owned: 95% ( Missing 6 )
Why should I pick you out of all the others? Attitude. Negativity is not what I do, and I prefer to keep the team together, not apart. Aggressive jungle play style, Also have a mid willing to join of higher elo.

Barcode Exile 11-19-2012 10:05 PM

IGN: Rivekton
Role: Top
S2 Ending ELO: 1568
S3 Current ELO: 1434 (hardly played yet)
Functional Headset (y/n): Yes
Skype (y/n): Yes
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Riven, Renekton, Singed, Nidalee, Darius
Percent of champions owned: 80%~
Why should I pick you out of all the others?: Because I am easy to get along with and synergize very well with other people.

Reinku 11-19-2012 10:09 PM

Thanks for all the apps, bump.

Amazing Exia 11-19-2012 10:19 PM

Application:
IGN: <--
S2 Ending ELO: 1550
S3 Current ELO: 1455
Functional Headset (y/n):y
Skype (y/n):y
Top 5 champions specific to your role: Jayce, Darius, singed, Jax, Nid
Percent of champions owned: 100%
Why should I pick you out of all the others? : friendly, good synergy with good players, learns from victories // defeats.

PhDinGankology 11-19-2012 10:26 PM

IGN: PhDinGankology
S2 ending ELO: 2054
S3 Current ELO: 1607
headset:y
Darius, Nidalee, Irelia, Renekton, Lee Sin
Champions owned: 70-75%
Individual skill, able to win lane, and help team late game or early when you want me to.

Reinku 11-19-2012 11:23 PM

Bump.