League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Season 2 Platinum Team - "Uptown Girls" (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2819616)

MizzPeach 11-19-2012 05:40 PM

Season 2 Platinum Team - "Uptown Girls"

*My friend's list is typically full so message here please!*

I have a season 2 team that was plat, so currently it sits at close to 1500 in 5s and silver in 3s if you check lolking

I need a MID and a Jungle/Top hybrid.

Practices are every night usually late night.
I have a ton of diamond backup players but I need people who will commit on a consistent basis!

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR:
You had PLAT OR BETTER S2 and please be very smart about the game. You are able to admit your own mistakes! Have great communication and can spend a few games a night (with some exceptions) to playing with the team. AND ALSO! I need you to be patient when we are all learning how to play new and other champions. I still have some supports I am learning, for example, and I need you to understand not every game is going to be amazing!

I currently have:
  • 2200 s2 ADC/Support (He is more of a fill in)
  • 1900 s2 Jungler/Top
  • 2000 s2 ADC
  • 1900 s2 Top
  • 1900 s2 MID
  • Myself as support (I've played on many plat teams).

PLEASE LIST:
IGN:
ELO:
ROLE(s):
TOP CHAMPIONS:
WHAT YOU CAN IMPROVE ON AS A PLAYER:
STRENGTHS:

shutgon 11-19-2012 11:36 PM

IGN: itswhysee
ELO: 1935 highest in Season 2
ROLE(s): ADC
TOP CHAMPIONS: Ezreal, Graves, Corki
WHAT YOU CAN IMPROVE ON AS A PLAYER: Always room to improve on sharpening my mechanics and game knowledge.
STRENGTHS: Great at being a team player, great at communicating with teammates, never rage.

Posted this in your last thread, not sure if didn't get around to a response or not interested. Resubmitting info here just incase you guys are interested in trying me out.

z german 11-20-2012 12:25 AM

IGN: youareawful
Elo: S2 2100 S3 1950
Role: top/Jungle
Top champions: KAYLE,malphite,diana,shen,J4,Singed
What can you improve on as a player: my top is alot better than my jungle i used to play jungle but not so much anymore also same as you I think I need to learn more champions.
Strengths: experience (been playing since closed beta and played dota b4 that) and im also in my opinion best Kayle atleast in N.A this isnt ego its mostly based off the fact no1 plays kayle lol(ppl say dyrus but what they dont know is I taught him how to play kayle when his IGN was Iplayjax)

lastly ppl get confused because even though my 1st IGN was zgerman I was born and raised in T.O Canada and even tho I cant spell im fluent in english

MizzPeach 11-20-2012 03:24 AM

itswhysee, I added you and you deleted me I'm pretty sure. You asked who I was then you weren't there anymore. z german, I added "youareawful".

AsaGohanDesuYo 11-20-2012 03:31 AM

PLEASE LIST:
IGN: Irrelephant
ELO: 1848 S2, 1764 S3
ROLE(s): Best with ADC, very good at mid, decent support, suck ass at jungling
TOP CHAMPIONS: Rumble, Nidalee, Singed, Warwick, Malphite, Cho'gath
WHAT YOU CAN IMPROVE ON AS A PLAYER: To get in the ****ing hang of not playing champions that I suck ass with. Have a 85% win rate with ADC and MID and 15% with junglers.
STRENGTHS:Played last 3 months before s2, I think I have a lot of potential.

shutgon 11-20-2012 12:34 PM

I never received your friend request or else I would remember, unless you used a different account. Either way, I added you just now.

Leon 11-20-2012 01:59 PM

lol

MizzPeach 11-20-2012 02:58 PM

Any mids or adc want to try out right now? or jungle/top hybrids?

Câse 11-20-2012 03:05 PM

IGN: Cse
ELO: 1900 s2. Plat 5s.
ROLE(s): ADC (I can also support)
TOP CHAMPIONS: Graves, Draven, Cait
WHAT YOU CAN IMPROVE ON AS A PLAYER: If left to my own devices, i'll farm too much.
STRENGTHS: Good game knowledge, CS, and team fighting.

I prefer to practice often, and would like to spend extra time working with the support to develop synergy.

Jhois 11-20-2012 03:51 PM

IGN:Jhois
ELO:S3 1815 and rising baby
ROLE(s):Top/Jungle mainly , but I have 3 mids that I can play very well also
TOP CHAMPIONS:cho, singed, irelia, jax, amumu, ww, vlad, darius
WHAT YOU CAN IMPROVE ON AS A PLAYER: I could improve on somewhat on a mircro scale
STRENGTHS:Being vocal and seeing the overall picture