League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Who else plays rammus ? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2819491)

Sir Kingpin 11-19-2012 05:09 PM

Who else plays rammus ?

Hello young fellas . As a mather of fact, rammus is one of the champions that league of legends most forgot about . Everyone remembers the time where rammus in s1 was completly banned from ranks and if he wasn't he was pick on a team. this bring to my question .

Who here , in season 3 , still plays rammus ? For me I'm on of the league of legend players that always plays rammus no mather what. I found love with rammus. he's not just a simple turtle, his a hella fast turtle . I played rammus since beta. In season 1 out of 800 rank games I played rammus 54 games . 4.1 / 7.1 / 11.8 I wasn't so good back then .

In season 2 I played a total of 1610 games. Rammus was played in 287 games . With a score of 3.1 / 4.3 / 11.7 and a win rate of 61.7% ( drop recently I was at 63 ;( )

In season 3 , I still do play him, yet I started falling in love with skarner in which I have a 11 win 4 lost with him ( I should have been 14-1 but I was really tired playing at 3am 3 games in a row lol )

To get back to my point I played rammus in season 3 rank already in 18 games . I was a bit rusty in the begining so I ended up getting a bunch of losses with rammus :( 3.7 / 4.7 / 15.2

Rammus is one of these junglers that either goes really rampage and is really fed and can continually dive people under tower . ( i manege to take a few towers hits at level 5 without caring )

When rammus falls of because he didn't manege to get any good ganks he dramaticly falls behind and is a weak . In my opignon , I think riot still didn't find a way to balance rammus . Who in here mains rammus and im talking about ranks only.

I hope I have more fellas who love rammus :) I own every single skin of rammus and the beta rammus skin is on my other account because I recreated this one a bit after the beta ;D

PhoenixDog 11-19-2012 06:13 PM

Rammy is my main jungle and I play support with him as well. I love my steel ball of death

jumpingknife 11-19-2012 08:42 PM

i only play rammus when i want to make my enemy team look bad
kinda like what i used to do with eve, not anymore cuz she is now playable

Seikikoo 11-19-2012 10:24 PM

I play Rammus from time to time. I love to niche pick him when I can.

If you get taunted... You're about to experience the longest three seconds of your life. lol

Kedoren 11-19-2012 11:03 PM

Rammus is the only champ that ever made me totally nerd rage the eff out. That was on dominion, of course, and yeah. I swear to God his taunt should be his ulti.

gankas kon 11-19-2012 11:28 PM

I love Rammus.

Taunting a running enemy and dragging them into your team is my favorite thing about him

phil002 11-20-2012 12:59 AM

All the time :) love the little armordillo. His ganks are almost op with how fast you get around the map. Show your face top lane and gank bottom so fast with Powerball.

I learned to jungle with him and can't wait to get to ranked and see where I stand.

Ok

OneSixthIrish 11-20-2012 02:08 AM

#rammusswag

Grollm 11-20-2012 03:51 AM

Rammus is great and he is viable as long as the enemy team isn't heavy AP. If the only AP is mid lane, and the enemy team doesn't have any hard CC, Rammus is perfectly viable. Unfortunately that almost NEVER happens.

Sephïroth 11-20-2012 05:04 AM

ok