League of Legends Community
1234511 ... 48

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Announcements (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Riot Games Wins the GDC Online Choice Online Audience Award! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=281907)

ByronicHero 10-07-2010 05:20 PM

Riot Games Wins the GDC Online Choice Online Audience Award!

Summoners!

We here at Riot Games are pleased to announce that we have emerged victorious as the Choice Online Audience Award winner. Additionally, we also picked up another few awards, including: Best Online Game Design, Best Visual Arts, Best Online Technology, and Best New Online Game. And so, to thank you all for your support, we just wanted to officially announce, that beginning October 9th until Sunday, October 10 at Midnight Pacific Time, all champions will be free-to-play. Additionally, over the course of the next few days, all summoners will be receiving a 4 Win IP boost. All boosts should be distributed by Wednesday the 13th, so if you haven't received yours, yet, don't panic! They're on their way.

But the fight's not over yet! We're still nominated for Online Game of the Year in the Golden Joystick Awards, and we want to keep celebrating. If you'd like to pick up another free champion weekend, along with another boost, you can head over to the Golden Joystick Awards website and select League of Legends as your vote for Online Game of the Year. Here's how to vote:

• Point your browser to the Golden Joystick Awards website.
  • Click on 'vote now' on the top nav of the page.
  • Select 'Online Game of the Year' from the vote page.
  • Select League of Legends. It should be the middle title located in the fourth row.
  • Fill in the required information at the bottom of the page under 'Your Details'.
  • Click the 'submit' button.

If you'd love to have another free champion weekend, and want to pick up yet another boost, now's the time to show your support for League of Legends. Voting closes on October 25th, so head on over to the Golden Joystick Awards page today!

Butterbutt 10-07-2010 05:24 PM

Oh yeah baby, another bribe!

Xparks 10-07-2010 05:24 PM

Good Luck Riot. You guys deserve it. I voted :D

JazzDeath 10-07-2010 05:26 PM

Epic. Honestly, I consider this to be the best type of marketing available.

We get free ****, you get your award, more players, more recognition, win win win

zignatur 10-07-2010 05:27 PM

Thank you.

Simon Zhao 10-07-2010 05:28 PM

i want all champions free for a week.
GOGOGO

durpado 10-07-2010 05:30 PM

Voted weeks ago for you guys!

Tippytoe22 10-07-2010 05:32 PM

Riot are you even allowed to do this technically?

AngieBug 10-07-2010 05:36 PM

gj riot keep it going :)

iWreckYouz 10-07-2010 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tippytoe22 (Hozzászólás 3323561)
Riot are you even allowed to do this technically?

This is in many ways legal... but it is also illegal in many ways...
But i think that in the world of gaming, a + charge and a - charge = +.
Anyway, i would LOVE to play anivia again. Shes such a fun champion.. Im getting tired of these no-brainer point'n'click champs. Im saving 6300 to get her...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raptamei (Hozzászólás 3337108)
All heroes free and an IP boost?

Server crash in 3... 2... 1...

This made my day xD