League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Good bye for now. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2819062)

Trashcan Lanes 11-19-2012 03:31 PM

Good bye for now.

Hello all i have been playing league for about maybe two years now? Lately ive been playing ranked and with the help of some impairing substances i dropped my elo to about 1200 from highish 1400s. I know 1400 isnt very high or good but it upsets me to myself now stuck with all these trolls. I perform VERY well for my elo in top lane and jungle and after all the trolls and feeders i decided to troll game that was already gone and i get suspended. I'm usually a very friendly player but when its this many amount of trolls and feeders its hard to not go off on them when they feed to an unacceptable point. I will be now flocking back to wow where atleast when i want to take something seriously i can pick who i play with. I'll be back whenever! ps. Tribunal is a horrible idea :X

Sephrinx 11-19-2012 03:42 PM

I know your pain brother. Have a good time, enjoy your pandacraft.. lol I can't stand that game anymore. It was fun, but idk, I just can't do it anymore. Toodles :)

Sir Kingpin 11-19-2012 03:54 PM

Just leave whinner. Let's be real. I could login on your account right now and make you gold elo in a week. Your just a pathetic crying baby who doesn't want to do the efforts to carry your unreal "trolls" . I play on a friend account and I scrub these "trolls". If your having problem in winning it's probably because all your entire life you've been in this elo for a reason... Just like get over it and keep playing and you'll climb elo.

go on and watch streams.. learn from them.. Stop playing solo top to carry elo in lower elo because its the worst role to actually be able to roam and farm and not fall behind vs your top laner.

as a mather of fact I was plat s2 . Gold right now. I droped to 1200 from the reset accidently by my own faults for leading the team to a loss ( usualy I make the good decision but I was really tired ) I was 1-6 in my placements. 1200 elo. What is this for you? the eloooo helll where everyone trolls? Your just not putting enought efforts to make the plays. I main jungle. I get first blood in 75% of my games the only time I don't get fb is against shaco and even sometimes I manege FB because I'm warning my team that shaco will make a lot of early game pressence in your lane.. Think about it. if your stuck in elo hell < actually this is a joke there is no such thing as elo hell its your elo home > if you think that your stuck in there it's probably because your skill level is about the same as them. You probably don't feed as much but your certainly not leading your team like your supose to do. Let's say for an exemple. You are wining your lane 1 v1 and you got a free kill because your enemy is dumb then you snowball of the lane because you ward and have map awarness, you may now because of your score lead your team to objectifs such as getting a early dragon or, if you already have your tower down go middle and pressure the lane to get a other tower then get the dragon.. These little things makes your early and mid game advantage huge. Keep playing and stop crying.

edit : I bet you didn't even know that there was a hidden elo for normal.. if your negative in your normals then i'm sorry but you belong in this elo lol

edit : I've been playing since beta. I was really bad in s1 . I had 1500 rank games total and I was just elo 1300. but atleast I wasn't elo 900. s2 I manege to climb to platinum elo with alitar jungle. I drop dramaticly at elo 1400 for trying to play top lane . Went back to jungle and carried myself again to elo 1850 . S3 : Started at 1530 drop to 1200 manege to get 1550 2 days after. It's never a problem to climb elo its always a mather of how good you are and how can you give more efforts to win..

adc 11-19-2012 04:07 PM

I'm +100 in normals. I'm stuck around 1400~ Elo. I haven't played 1k+ games in ranked, but the most frustrating part isn't that you're stuck with trolls and such - it's that you're stuck with trolls and such every game because you're not climbing quickly. Playing 400 games to gain 100 Elo isn't satisfying until you're done those. It's a totally pain in the ass to do.

ggwpapparel 11-19-2012 04:17 PM

Just level a new account it's not that bad?

Trashcan Lanes 11-19-2012 11:37 PM

Bad troll is bad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Kingpin (Hozzászólás 31614158)
Just leave whinner. Let's be real. I could login on your account right now and make you gold elo in a week. Your just a pathetic crying baby who doesn't want to do the efforts to carry your unreal "trolls" . I play on a friend account and I scrub these "trolls". If your having problem in winning it's probably because all your entire life you've been in this elo for a reason... Just like get over it and keep playing and you'll climb elo.

go on and watch streams.. learn from them.. Stop playing solo top to carry elo in lower elo because its the worst role to actually be able to roam and farm and not fall behind vs your top laner.

as a mather of fact I was plat s2 . Gold right now. I droped to 1200 from the reset accidently by my own faults for leading the team to a loss ( usualy I make the good decision but I was really tired ) I was 1-6 in my placements. 1200 elo. What is this for you? the eloooo helll where everyone trolls? Your just not putting enought efforts to make the plays. I main jungle. I get first blood in 75% of my games the only time I don't get fb is against shaco and even sometimes I manege FB because I'm warning my team that shaco will make a lot of early game pressence in your lane.. Think about it. if your stuck in elo hell < actually this is a joke there is no such thing as elo hell its your elo home > if you think that your stuck in there it's probably because your skill level is about the same as them. You probably don't feed as much but your certainly not leading your team like your supose to do. Let's say for an exemple. You are wining your lane 1 v1 and you got a free kill because your enemy is dumb then you snowball of the lane because you ward and have map awarness, you may now because of your score lead your team to objectifs such as getting a early dragon or, if you already have your tower down go middle and pressure the lane to get a other tower then get the dragon.. These little things makes your early and mid game advantage huge. Keep playing and stop crying.

edit : I bet you didn't even know that there was a hidden elo for normal.. if your negative in your normals then i'm sorry but you belong in this elo lol

edit : I've been playing since beta. I was really bad in s1 . I had 1500 rank games total and I was just elo 1300. but atleast I wasn't elo 900. s2 I manege to climb to platinum elo with alitar jungle. I drop dramaticly at elo 1400 for trying to play top lane . Went back to jungle and carried myself again to elo 1850 . S3 : Started at 1530 drop to 1200 manege to get 1550 2 days after. It's never a problem to climb elo its always a mather of how good you are and how can you give more efforts to win..

Sorry, i only had to read about three sentences when my bad troll monitor exploded.