League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Forming Morning Team (Season 3) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2817415)

Boats 11-19-2012 04:15 AM

Forming Morning Team (Season 3)

Introduction:

Well here we are again in another preseason. The hardest part about forming a team is finding 5 solid players who mesh well together that can be on consistently during the same hours. I know mornings aren't prime time but many players can only make morning hours due to working 2nd shift, going to school, or being unemployed. If you're looking for a serious team (tournaments, practice, dedication, etc) and can only play mornings then this team may be what you're looking for.

I have formed and managed teams in the past and have dealt with tournament signups and organization, so I've already gotten my feet wet and I know what needs to be done to succeed as a team.

Team Name:

Not Yet Created

Current Needs

I main mid but I play other roles very well. So my current needs are everything. I want players with experience.

Playtimes:

Practice will be weekday mornings starting at around 10:00am Central until about 2pm and Saturday at 11am noon Central until whenever we feel like being done.
Sundays are reserved for Go4LoL matches. If these times sound perfect for you then we may be the team you've been looking for. Some people may go to college during a couple days during the week which is fine. Just let me know and we'll see if we can work something out.

Requirements for tryout: (may update this in the future)
  • Age 18+
  • A working mic and Teamspeak.
  • Available mornings from 10:00am Central until about 2pm Central
  • Available most of the day, most weekends.
  • Live in North America (Tournament Reasons)
  • The ability to compete at at LEAST a 1500 elo level. With the beginning of the new season I'm not currently holding an elo requirement, but as the season progresses I will, so consider yourself to be at a 1500 skill level before applying.

What you'll be tested on during tryout:
  • Your ability to counter pick.
  • Your ability to play several champions of your preferred role.
  • Consistency
  • Vast knowledge of the current meta.
  • Strong map awareness and the ability to farm well.
  • Ward placement.
  • Attitude/Teamwork/Sportsmanship

Current Roster: (incase you'd like to do some research before applying) Edit: These are current tryouts that have been consistent 2 or more days.

Mid: Old Man Boats
Top: Goraesh
Jungle: ProbablyTerribad
ADC: GYM LEADER LANCE
Support: BStein

Backup:???
Backup:???

Note: Backups will be accepted once the position they're applying for is full. Once a spot opens up on the team the backup will have first crack at filling it. Backups are not second string because of skill. You'll still be required to pass a tryout.

Streaming:

Our games are streamed in full HD at http://www.twitch.tv/OldManBoats

Interested? Want a tryout?

---Fill out the application below in a reply to this thread and add Old Man Boats in game. If you meet the requirements you'll get a tryout--- You MUST fill out an app here. I don't know who you are if you don''t.

Note: Tryouts will last 1 week to test consistency.

1.) IGN:
2.) Age:
3.) What are your most active playtimes?
4.) Position you're interested in filling:
5.) Your top 3 champs for that position:
6.) What is your highest Elo (Seasons don't matter)
7.) Extra Info:

Here's my info:[/B]

1.) IGN: Old Man Boats
2.) Age: 31
3.) What are you most active playtimes? I'm active from 9am cst till 2pm cst mon-fri. 11:15pm cst - 1:00am cst Mon-Fri and all day on Sat and Sun.
4.) Position you're interested in filling: Anything but adc.
Mid: Cho'Gath, Kat, Ahri
Top: Teemo, Olaf, Darius
Jungle: Lee Sin, Maokai, Alistar
Support: Sona, Alistar, Taric
6.) What is your highest Elo?: 1401

Tournaments:

If you make the team you'll be REQUIRED to setup an account with National ESL, add a game account and LoL Summoner Name. I have not yet created a team on that site for this team. That'll be done at a later date. You will also be required to setup an account with Alienware Arena This is for Go4LoL and LoL Battlegrounds and is not optional. If you're serious about joining a team and playing in tournaments, don't be lazy, get it done. Failure to do so tells us something about how dedicated you'll be to the team.

Thanks all, good luck, and here's to a bright Season 3... :)

Boats 11-19-2012 05:16 AM

/bump

Feint101 11-19-2012 05:36 AM

[B]1.) Feint101
2.) 18
3.) Anywhere from 6 in the morning till 2 in the morning.
4.) 1) Anything But mid
5.) Top: Jax, Irelia, Rumble
ADC: Caitlyn, MF, Ezreal
Support: Janna, Leona, Lulu
Jungle: Nocturne, Rammus, Lee Sin

6.) 1388

Boats 11-19-2012 06:30 AM

/bump

LulluLea 11-19-2012 06:34 AM

1.) IGN: LulluLea
2.) Age: 19
3.) What are your most active playtimes? In the mornings since that's when my husband is at work.
4.) Position you're interested in filling: adc or support.
ADC: Caitlyn, Ezreal, Ashe.
Support: Sona, Soraka, Leona.
6.) What is your highest Elo (Seasons don't matter) 1618.

Boats 11-19-2012 07:21 AM

added you both ingame

Ryzu 11-19-2012 07:28 AM

1.) IGN:RyzuHD
2.) Age: 17
3.) What are your most active playtimes? everyday when im not busy
4.) Position you're interested in filling: Jungle/Top
5.) Your top 3 champs for that position: Darius/Cho/Lee Sin/Olaf/Mundo/Maokai/Skarner etc
6.) What is your highest Elo (Seasons don't matter) 1580
7.) Extra Info: Have done tons of Go4lol and z33ks as a sub

Boats 11-19-2012 08:33 AM

/bump

ProbablyTerribad 11-19-2012 08:42 AM

3 Attachment(s)
IGN: ProbablyTerribad.
What are your most active playtimes?: I'm an all-nighter kind of guy usually.
Position you're interested in filling: ADC.
Your top 3 champs for that position: Ashe, Vayne, Ezreal. I'm pretty good at all ADCs, I usually counter pick the opposing adc player if I have that option. When I don't get the chance to counter pick, I am most comfortable playing Ashe because of her ability to turn bad situations around very quickly.
What is your highest Elo: 1450 in Summoner's Rift, 1600 in Twisted Treeline. (Pre-beta.)

Attached are some of my adc stats from this preseason. I added you in-game, but I guess you are busy playing a game. I'll be off of League for a little bit doing some cleaning around the house, but feel free to leave me messages, as my client is open.

Boats 11-19-2012 09:28 AM

/bump