League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   So I can't play your game for half an hour... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2817299)

Malgana 11-19-2012 02:59 AM

So I can't play your game for half an hour...

...because I just got stuck into last pick in a queue with a duo premade who instalocked promote revive AP mid champs and the other 2 decided to troll as well to get me to dodge rather than themselves so they don't have to face the punishment.

GG, well played.

IalreadyHateYou 11-19-2012 03:12 AM

You chose to not play for 30 minutes. Stop acting like a victim.

Painlestoxin 11-19-2012 03:13 AM

Yep. Go do an aram and queue up again

Xancat 11-19-2012 03:13 AM

While in Africa....

Feeder and Troll 11-19-2012 03:14 AM

if dodge penalty didn't exist, you'd never get into a ranked game

Malgana 11-19-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by painlestoxin (Hozzászólás 31593669)
Yep. Go do an aram and queue up again

Pretty sure you can't queue for anything at all if you dodge ranked, and even then you get nothing but ******* tryhards in ARAMs so it's no fun anymore.

Painlestoxin 11-19-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malgana (Hozzászólás 31593684)
Pretty sure you can't queue for anything at all if you dodge ranked, and even then you get nothing but ******* tryhards in ARAMs so it's no fun anymore.

]

You can. it's what I do during my dodge timers.

IalreadyHateYou 11-19-2012 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malgana (Hozzászólás 31593684)

Wow, there's just no pleasing you...

Prizzles 11-19-2012 03:16 AM

He chose not to play because he didn't want to waste 30-45 minutes in a game with very little chance of winning and then lose elo. Don't act like it has never happened to you nor that you haven't been frustrated by it.

That being said I think the system is fine. If they instituted any other system where dodges weren't punished at all or to a lesser degree you would never get into a game because people would dodge all the time. I'd rather wait 30 minutes dodging a troll from time to time than wait an hour to get into a game because of other people dodging because they didn't like the team comp or something.

EDIT : You can indeed play custom games while on dodge timer (ARAMS, etc)

Malgana 11-19-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IalreadyHateYou (Hozzászólás 31593659)
You chose to not play for 30 minutes. Stop acting like a victim.

So I chose to be paired with 4 guys who locked random and chose Revive Promote?
OH RIGHT! thanks brain! I totally forgot I did that! Glad you were here to remind me of that choice I totally made!

In other words, yeah maybe I chose to click the X, but it wasn't me who put together the circumstance that necessitated it.