League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   A possible alternative anti-arachnophobia-model-mode for Elise? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2817185)

littlee 11-19-2012 12:30 AM

A possible alternative anti-arachnophobia-model-mode for Elise?

It's my understanding that quite a lot of people suffer from arachnophobia and some are having to quit LoL because of Elise.

What I'm wondering is if Riot would possibly consider making an alternative model mode that arachnophobia could use, like an option in the menu that turns all Elise skins into a bunny rabbit with little bunny pets or something.
This seems pretty easy to do, even just a mode to replace her model with that of another champion or something like that would probably be an easy solution.

Has anyone considered this sort of possibility?

Scape the Goat 11-19-2012 12:32 AM

no?

Nobody sane has quit this game because of arachnophobia.

Jamaree 11-19-2012 12:34 AM

Go to Leaguecraft and put in a custom skin. Side note, why didn't you make this forum post when Swain and Anivia was released? Shouldn't you want equal treatment for all people with all different kinds of phobias?

Cat Job 11-19-2012 12:35 AM

Who has actually quit LoL because of Elise? For serious?

Also you can't just replace her model with another champion considering her skeleton is different. What it will look like is a spider body covered with another champion's skin rolling around at you. MUCH MORE FRIGHTENING.

Navy Pheonix 11-19-2012 12:37 AM

Ok, I want legitimate proof that a person has tried to play a match with Elise in it, and become so horribly shaken by the 2 inch in-game spider model that they just got up out of their seat and quit the game.

I've had a terrible phobia of roaches ever since I was a kid, and I still managed to play through the beginning of Fallout 3 for Pete's sake.

(That game has GIANT COCKROACHES fyi)

Bynaar 11-19-2012 12:38 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with spiders. I have arachnophobia,but in video games I'm usually not scared of them. Elise looks really scary, but also really cool. If I didn't already have a list of 5ish champs to buy (all of which are 4800/6300), I'd get her next.

RavenMagus 11-19-2012 12:41 AM

I have a friend who has asked me not to pick Elise due to arachnophobia, which is a little annoying.

I think custom skins for it do exist, but they're not supported by Riot.

IS18a91d7ad2488507ec964 11-19-2012 12:42 AM

"waaaah internet, give me some attention"

Soiyeruda 11-19-2012 12:44 AM

It's my understanding that quite a lot of people suffer from coulrophobia and some are having to quit LoL because of Shaco.

What I'm wondering is if Riot would possibly consider making an alternative model mode that coulrophobia could use, like an option in the menu that turns all Shaco skins into a bunny rabbit with little bunny pets or something.
This seems pretty easy to do, even just a mode to replace his model with that of another champion or something like that would probably be an easy solution.

Jamaree 11-19-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soiyeruda (Hozzászólás 31592670)

Yeah, it is called Leaguecraft, custom skins.