League of Legends Community
12345 ... 6

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Team Abstrax recruiting for Team A & B (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2816072)

ATX Buttercupz 11-18-2012 05:21 PM

Team Abstrax recruiting for Team A & B

Eccentric Gaming is looking for new additions for our A and B team! We are a team that is looking for solid players for Season 3. We are a NA Tournament-Based team. Joining will require a commitment and practice! If you are interested please reply with a filled out application.

Fill out this application:

IGN:

ELO (Highest & Current):

Position(s):

Skype and a clear mic?

Top 3-5 Champions:

Time Zone:

Why should we choose you:
-----------------------------------------------
Current Roster for Team A (Flux)

Top: Open

Mid: Closed

Jungle: ▀uttercupz (Manager)

AD Carry: Closed

Support: Open
-----------------------------------------------
Current Roster for Team B (Pulse)

Top: Noxian Blade

Mid: Stixxayx (Manager)

Jungle: Jayden224

AD Carry: PÓndŔmonium

Support: YourGentleman

Be king 11-18-2012 05:26 PM

IGN: purple kaky

ELO: 1300

Position(s): top

Skype and a clear mic? yes both

Top 3-5 Champions: shyvana,jayce,lee sin, shen, teemo

Time Zone: est

Why should be choose you: i want to take this game more seriusly go to tournement etc, i will to put the time needed for it. i am a very dedicated player i watch alot of pro stream and tournement to get better evry game. hit me up in game

f8rk 11-18-2012 05:31 PM

IGN: f8rk

ELO: 1200

Position(s): All positions well, mid is my strongest.

Skype and a clear mic?: Yes

Top 3-5 Champions: For mid, Karthus, Orianna, Katarina, Anivia, Morgana

Time Zone: Central

Why should be choose you: I'm looking to improve inside a team environment while building chemistry with the team. I plan on becoming competitive at this game and hopefully getting into the scene eventually. I have a wide champion pool for picks and bans and can play every position well. So even if middle is taken consider me for open positions.

ATX Buttercupz 11-18-2012 05:32 PM

Bump.

Nwa Compton 11-18-2012 05:33 PM

IGN: Nwa Compton

ELO: 1281

Position(s): Mid, Top, or ADC

Skype and a clear mic? Yes

Top 3-5 Champions: Corki Fiddlesticks Cho'Gath

Time Zone: PST -8

Why should be choose you: I have a lot of knowledge for the game. I am a good play caller. I could bring a lot to the team.

Shmanka2 11-18-2012 05:35 PM

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2815847

DuckaSick 11-18-2012 05:38 PM

IGN: Manic Depressed

ELO:1308

Position(s):Top/ADC

Skype and a clear mic? Of course

Top 3-5 Champions:Riven/Jax/Darius/Jayce/Yorick Graves/Ez/Corki/Varus/Trist

Time Zone: EST NA

Why should we choose you: Im knowledgeable honest and im not afraid to tell you what your weaknesses are... Im looking to get better and I know that you guys are looking to do the same... I believe being on a team is like being apart of a family everyone needs to be filled in on what there strengths and weaknesses are to progress to the next level. I don't rage and it takes a lot to get under my skin. I will put in the time and learn to excel past my peers.

Sarres 11-18-2012 05:39 PM

IGN: Sarros96
Elo: 900 (I been getting trolled in ranked)
Position:Top (but can play jungle and support fairly well)
Skype and clear mic: Yes both
Top 3-5 Champs: Renecton, Riven, Olaf, Rengar
Time Zone: Central Standard
Why should you pick me: I am getting trolled in ranked and i just want to prove to people i am a better play than what my elo shows. I am not MLG good but i am a better player than what my elo shows. I would also like to be part of a group.
Thx for the time.

Kill9 Pentra 11-18-2012 05:42 PM

IGN: Unt0uch3d

ELO: 1150 currently

Position(s): Top

Skype and a clear mic? yes

Top 3-5 Champions: Olaf, Lee sin, Cho gath, Shen, Malphite

Time Zone: est

Why should be choose you: im a pretty strong top laner and can hold my own even when being countered, ive got a long history in competive gaming so i know how to play well under pressure, im a quick learner and able to adjust to team comps/new champions, and last but not least ive got a passion for competive gaming ( been at it for 14 years now with different games) looking to fully dedicate to LoL now and get back on the Esports scene

UnstoppaDOGE 11-18-2012 06:01 PM

IGN: Solomid Fer Dayz

ELO: 1240

Position(s): ADC or Mid

Skype and a clear mic?: Yes

Top 3-5 Champions: ADC: Vayne, Graves, Corki, Kog'Maw. Mid: Zyra, Katarina, Karthus, Orianna.

Time Zone: EST

Why should be choose you: No matter what role I play, I am always positioned correctly. I am a good farmer, and know when to be aggressive, and when to be passive. Also, I don't rage but I don't like teams that make huge mistakes.