League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Shaco Overnerfed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2815559)

Talamare 11-18-2012 02:50 PM

Shaco Overnerfed

First of all let me be clear he still has his moments, however lets take a close look at him

His Q is still the escape king, and godly at initiations but the damage on it has been reduced to pathetic levels! Lets be honest the damage on this ability is completely gone! At rank 4 its essentially a crit and nothing else!

Suggestion - Add a feature that you gain 10/15/20/25/30% Attack speed for 3 seconds after hitting a target with his Crit

His W has been hit the hardest of all, and honestly it deserved it due to the toxic gameplay it created however there are better ways to fix the toxic gameplay while making this ability not worthless as it currently is

Suggestion - Reduce the stealth time to 1 seconds, add a feature that if 2 boxes target the same target the damage of the second box is reduced by 75%, increase fear duration to 0.7/0.9/1.1/1.3/1.5

His E has really pretty poor scaling and the stats on the additional effects have been reduced pretty significantly, honestly tho this is probably his best skill so it doesnt need much

Suggestion - Reduce the cooldown to 6 seconds, the active effect now applies double the effect of the passive slow, damage changed to total AD instead of bonus AD

Finally his R, there arent many changes needed, just a few bug fixes such as the clone will now actually appear to be holding the correct items shaco has and the clone will be affected by Shaco runes and masteries (assuming these werent fixed yet)

Stray Logos 11-18-2012 03:20 PM

I have no comment on any of your suggestions except his Q. You say that it is still the escape king and a godly initiator. If that is the case then why does it need a buff? The free crit is just a bonus on top of it being a ridiculous skill in every other area. His Q has a relatively short cooldown for what it does, and is by far the best escape in the game. It really does not need damage or attack speed added to it.

Invictrix 11-18-2012 03:30 PM

Shacos a boss in the new jungle the creeps focus his boxes now letting him use them to tank the creeps.

Reathien 11-18-2012 03:40 PM

Deceive - Increase cooldown to 18, reduce by 2sec per level, Change damage to dealing 60% Attack damage +10% per level. - Also deals 50% of Ability Power.
Boxes - Arm in 0.5sec and attack targets affected by 2-Shiv poison. Otherwise fine.
2-Shiv - Reduce base damage to 25, increasing by 25 per level, plus 125% Attack Damage. Increase Slow% to 25, increasing by 5 per level. 25% at rank 5. Miss chance 50% constant.
Hallucinate - Reduce Damage clone does to base 50%, give explosion damage half of total AD but reduce base damage of explosion by 15/25/50 at ranks 1/2/3 to make up for base AD damage.

Makes AP shaco viable and increases his damage with a subtle trade off so he isn't unstoppable early.

UnknownMartian 11-18-2012 03:51 PM

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...unknownmartian

Guys this is my forum i post, i gives tweaks to Shaco. It doesn't give him any damage at all! Check it out.

CeeRob 11-18-2012 04:25 PM

I just want a stronger Shaco

Jesus the Friend 11-18-2012 04:37 PM

The only way Shaco is going to be stronger is if Deceive is massively nerfed.

You can't have the absolute best mobility/escape/initiate move in the game AND be a formidable fighter.

Talamare 11-18-2012 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend (Hozzászólás 31579892)
The only way Shaco is going to be stronger is if Deceive is massively nerfed.

You can't have the absolute best mobility/escape/initiate move in the game AND be a formidable fighter.

Plenty of champions have amazing escapes and initiations while still being good fighters

and Shaco Q CD has been nerfed so much you aren't often left with the choice to do both in the same team fight

Lil122j 11-18-2012 08:04 PM

Q is fine. No changes needed. Ult just needs some visual buffs so it can actually deceive people, not just idiots or people who are so fed, they couldn't care less because it won't make a difference.

I think his W just needs tweaked a little. It is useless to me aside from farming and putting it in escape routes against less than skilled players.

His W needs nerfed to prevent 1 location box spamming from killing people, but it needs buffed in its lifespan (Most important), CC duration, and/or mana costs. Possibly have a limit to how many boxes can be placed in a given location, nerf AP scaling, etc.

His E doesn't really need changed... but I think it should have a small DoT. (Of course with adjustments in other areas to keep balanced) It just really seems like a skill that should do poison damage to players.

Kurly Sue 11-18-2012 10:43 PM

Shaco definitely got overnerfed, but he will probably never be balanced or on par ever again. Strictly due to his troll factor and how he makes the game unfun to a lot of people.