League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Looking for my next mid, suggestions? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2815371)

The Sneak Thief 11-18-2012 02:54 PM

Looking for my next mid, suggestions?

My 3 favrotie mids are Viktor, Ziggs, and Gragas.

I am looking for these qualities and it would be appreciated if you would help cause I don't have the time to find it out myself.

1. AoE Mayhem (someone who can nuke an entire team)
2. Burst Combo (a strong one)
3. High base ms, not heavilty reliant on positioning, or has a built in escape.
4. Fun theme to them (technology, bombs, and alcohol are always fun)
5. Good farming capabilties.

Hopefully this isnt too much to ask, if any of you can't find one that fits the profile list someone that is similar or almost the same.

Thx :D

ItsJustPain 11-18-2012 03:02 PM

Heimerdinger
best pusher/farmer

JustMyBassCannon 11-18-2012 03:07 PM

Brand hits all those categories except for #3, he's a bit slow and position-reliant but otherwise solid.

Leblanc is good for all of those except #5...you'll just be killing champions instead of farming.

Haven't played her, but from what I know, Zyra's pretty good in all of those areas.

Bigpuddintatters 11-18-2012 03:42 PM

What about Cass? Would bonus ms from Q apply to 3?

Fizz fits the bill, besides 1, also Diana

UnknownMartian 11-18-2012 04:52 PM

AP Shaco, if you have a jungler steal the enemy's blue or red by spamming your boxes. At level 2 you are a whole level higher than your opponent... MAX E, SPAM E!

CamaHa 11-18-2012 04:58 PM

I think from those 3 champs you mentioned Cassiopeia fits your style the best.
1. 3 AoE abilities (Q, W, R).
2. Ult(w/ stun) + Q+W + few E's and champ melts 100 to nothing.
3. Q speed increase and W slow makes it easier to avoid ganks.
4. Mythological theme. 'Nuff said
5. W will either wipe whole wave or you will just need 1-2 auto attacks.

BSHMFWFM 11-18-2012 05:02 PM

heim is the way to go or ziggs

Absolute 42 11-18-2012 10:33 PM

Kat fits all of those except maybe the theme one (well knives everywhere could be a fun theme if you're into it). Amazing aoe, great farmer, strong burst, high ms and built-in escape. Only thing is she desperately needs good positioning and timing.

On another note, Diana isn't quite what you're looking for but I gotta say she is my favorite AP mid by far. Her burst combo is so satisfying and I love the curved skillshot. Not to mention she has an amazing theme (brooding cold killer moon heretic).

Elodin 11-19-2012 10:58 AM

Nid?

She's hard and some people might complain you aren't going top/bruiser nid, but landing a spear on somebody who doesn't even see it coming and taking them down is just awesome.

Ten Inch Rooster 11-19-2012 11:13 AM

Orianna. Just a hunch here but I'm guessing you're a player like me, likes to find out who the lesser played champs are and then get good at them. Orianna used to be down in that list but a bunch of pro-level picks of her have brought her up along with Gragas out of the least 10% played group. She meets a good number of your needs especially the technology part.