League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   RIOT treats us like babies (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2815117)

DrinkCoffe 11-18-2012 12:36 PM

RIOT treats us like babies

RIOT (trolls) treats the players like S H I T!! First the que system sucks so before the battle even begains you can tell if your in with trolls (riot?) so HEY YOU SHOULD LEAVE SO YOUR NOT STUCK FOR 45 MIN BUT WAIT!! RIOT (trolls) PUNISHES YOU not much but a 5 min wait its like hey we made a s h i t que system and if you dont like it then we will punish you SO then lets say you dont leave and you start playing and you have a fail team set up cause people all want mid 15 min into the game the score is 10 - 23 you cant win its snowballing but you need 4 people to surrender?? 2 people wont so your like WTF im not staying here for 30 more min so you LEAVE and get PUNISHED AGAINthe fact is 3 people (60%) should force a surrender the third person tips the scales needing 4 is garbage but you can get banned for this one but the fault is in the que sytem and the surrender system not you LEAVING then they want you to report every other person because they swore or they are feeding or some stupid s h i t but really RIOT (trolls) you want us to tell on people like little babies and then get punished?? the whole tribunal system is a waste of time and should never have been made like who reports poepe? thats so childish the fact that THE QUE SYSTEM SUCKS and you cant VOTE TO BOOT and HAVE A NEW PLAYER JOIN THE GAME is a flaw they are ignoring and make it so the only way to get out of MASSIVE FRUSTRATION is to leave a game they added hints to tell us to be nice to eachother basically the whole pvp battle system is flawed and very clunky but if you dont like it you get reported get delyaed que times and eventually banned

MazerRackhem 11-18-2012 01:29 PM

So what I'm hearing is you got banned for you're poor teamwork, bad attitude, and possibly poor playing abilities and thought the best way to vent was to rage on the forum about being treated like a baby? News flash: When you act like a whiny, blubbering, and self righteous two year old you get treated like one.

Joe Krake 11-18-2012 01:42 PM

yeah man, after making three threads with all the same theme you should probably give it a rest.

KnightxSScarlett 11-18-2012 05:32 PM

I don't understand why people rage about afkers but then get banned for going afk because they didn't want to "waste their time playing a lost game".

Premadonna 11-18-2012 05:44 PM

my opinion on this:
Sure, ban the **** out ofs omeone who afk's / leaves.

But why would you ban someone for cussing? I'm sure most of the community isnt 5 years old and who would cry over someone saying something like that and you end up getting perma banned for cussing? Like, I agree with banning for a few days for cussing but PERMA BAN for cussing at someone or cussing in general is too much. I know someone who has spent hundreds of dollarso n this game and end up getting perma banned for cussing at someone who literally had down syndrome.
Sorry riot but thats too much ( just my opnion)

Rutherfordium 11-18-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purrception (Hozzászólás 31581972)
my opinion on this:
Sure, ban the **** out ofs omeone who afk's / leaves.

But why would you ban someone for cussing? I'm sure most of the community isnt 5 years old and who would cry over someone saying something like that and you end up getting perma banned for cussing? Like, I agree with banning for a few days for cussing but PERMA BAN for cussing at someone or cussing in general is too much. I know someone who has spent hundreds of dollarso n this game and end up getting perma banned for cussing at someone who literally had down syndrome.
Sorry riot but thats too much ( just my opnion)

Usually when you cuss at someone you're harassing them, which is a legitimate issue. Most of the time when people complain about being banned for cussing they're using it in a way like "**** you ashe you **** suck go play bots". That's a bannable offense. Very rarely (if ever) will anyone get banned for simply cussing.

mdiaz28 11-18-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rutherfordium (Hozzászólás 31583605)
Usually when you cuss at someone you're harassing them, which is a legitimate issue. Most of the time when people complain about being banned for cussing they're using it in a way like "**** you ashe you **** suck go play bots". That's a bannable offense. Very rarely (if ever) will anyone get banned for simply cussing.

This^^^ and its not just riot, almost all games don't let you harass other players and ask them to install or insult someone telling him he/her that they have down syndrome.

And dude read the summoner code that you agree to when signing up. Afk and leaving and being dishonorable because you want to surrender when the 3/4 majority doesn't is against the terms and conditions, same goes for harassing people because your angry at them

Fdragon 11-18-2012 07:49 PM

I hate the guy who just made me dodge to make me wait 60 minutes to play a game. Because im not gona pray that the ****er is gona come back in a ranked game after completely randoming a champion to play with.

BlazzedTroll 11-18-2012 08:10 PM

.. some of this post is alright. but it's so disorganized and rage oriented no one is going to be on your side. The only part of this I really agree with (if I even read this properly) is the queue system (or more appropriately the lobby system). When you have someone refusing to play right in lobby you know you are going to have a bad time and probably get punished for getting upset over it. So you have to leave. Then you get "punished" and have to wait 30 min just to queue up again.
They seriously need to implement a 4 man vote to kick a "troll" from lobby. And then they can wait 5 min. Sure this will get abused but I would rather get kicked every now and then for no reason and have the ability to kick a serious offender (like someone getting last pick and saying "I DONT OWN SUPPORTS").

Ramachese 11-19-2012 06:50 AM

I sense a pot talking to a kettle OP. Check you own attitude before bemoaning others...