League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You know what, why not put a Marine on the Field of Justice? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2814831)

ShwoopDaCobra 11-18-2012 11:03 AM

You know what, why not put a Marine on the Field of Justice?

Alright, look. I have been waiting for a kick ass, death machine that is balanced but when used right is OP and looks just straight bad ass.

So why not put a Soldier in the Arena?
(I only have this idea because I have been watchin war movies)

Just imagine a guy, green camo or whatever skin you want on him, with FIVE great abilities.

Passive: Marine Stevens is equiped with a thompson. Like most guns. They need to reload. Every 30 shots you must reload (Unless you use RELOAD!!!!), taking away 30 mana. Also, you shoot in 3 bursts.

Q: Roll/Tackle: Marine Stevens can roll out of an enemy spell or tackle and slow. Cooldown would be like..... 25 secs?

W: GRENADE!!!: You throw a grenade and it explodes. Nuff Said. Cooldown around.... 20 secs?

E: RELOAD!!!: You dont have to reload! WOO No mana Cost. Cooldown around 30 secs.

R: Gun Em' Down: For 5 secs, you shoot in a cone shape and unload 2 clips worth of bullets in this time, Being about 12 shots per sec.

Look it's an idea, And not really thought through but just imagine. Some guy with a Thompson runnin' around shootin' up some Minions. Be freakin SWEET!!

Alright, thats all
ShwoopDaCobra™ OUT!

JustMyBassCannon 11-18-2012 11:12 AM

You've got Jayce already.

And there's a concepts forum for your ideas if you want to take it further.

CerealBoxOfDoom 11-18-2012 11:13 AM

there are a bunch of soldiers already

and you can't nerf marines in an american game.... dont even think about it

Best Zod NA 11-18-2012 11:26 AM

Quote:

and you can't nerf marines in an american game.... dont even think about it
Chinese overlords.

Jorfen 11-18-2012 11:55 AM

Less "normal" marine and more space marine.

JevelFaithful 11-18-2012 12:31 PM

I like the idea of a munition based champion. Short cooldowns balanced by the fact you need to store amunition to use.

ALso
Garen
Draven
kat
teemo
trist + a bunch of others are soldiers in their respective armies.

Pinker 10 11-18-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jorfen (Hozzászólás 31570489)
Less "normal" marine and more space marine.

Starcraft?

Best Zod NA 11-18-2012 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinker 10 (Hozzászólás 31571729)
Starcraft?

Warhammer.

Cyanide Velocity 11-18-2012 01:05 PM

Chaos Space Marine.

U.S. marines are just bullet catchers for the real guns: Navy and anyone operating heavy machinery

Vuther 11-18-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyanide Velocity (Hozzászólás 31572753)
Chaos Space Marine.

U.S. marines are just bullet catchers for the real guns: Navy and anyone operating heavy machinery

Someone has to be able to find and confirm the targets with their eyes! Shells ain't cheap.