League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask the Arrow of Retribution (Varus) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2814775)

Dear Varus 11-18-2012 10:44 AM

Ask the Arrow of Retribution (Varus)

Greetings Summoners, champions, citizens...

And Noxians...

I've been away for some time. I've been taking care of some things going on in my personal life, as well as League duties, and other things as well. However now I'm ready to take whatever questions you wish to ask.

TheOneTrueWaifu 11-18-2012 11:39 AM

Dear Varus,

I've always wondered something about you... I'm not quit sure how to word this but...have you ever thought of wearing pants since your transformation? I mean... The...fur or whatever it is covers fine enough but what about when you want to get dressed up for say some kind of special event?

Trynd The King 11-18-2012 11:43 AM

Tryndamere walks up to Varus, and gives a sly smirk. "I believe my queen has more skill with a bow. What do you say to this?"

Dear Varus 11-18-2012 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trynd The King (Hozzászólás 31570053)
Tryndamere walks up to Varus, and gives a sly smirk. "I believe my queen has more skill with a bow. What do you say to this?"

Varus's eyes narrowed at Tryndamere. "You may think so, but did your wife ever have to stand guard at a temple, and brought arrows between the eyes of men. Noxian, after Noxian until the sun had set?"
Quote:

Originally Posted by ĐeityzX (Hozzászólás 31569900)
Dear Varus,

I've always wondered something about you... I'm not quit sure how to word this but...have you ever thought of wearing pants since your transformation? I mean... The...fur or whatever it is covers fine enough but what about when you want to get dressed up for say some kind of special event?

Summoner,

I have actually, and have done so... However the blight energy makes wearing pants rather uncomfortable, so I refrain from doing so. As for when I go to special events, I don't dress up. Most of the times I have to act as a guard at the doors because they're afraid that the blight will infect, yet I don't blame them...

-Varus

TheOneTrueWaifu 11-18-2012 11:57 AM

One more questions Varus, When training with your bow (Which I assume you do regularly to maintain your skill ) What kinds of practice do you use? Things like targeted shooting or power training?"

Dear Varus 11-18-2012 01:29 PM

Mostly long distance targeted shooting. Most of the times they're moving targets, but some days I'm tired from League business, so I just do non-moving long distance targets.

AODRG 11-18-2012 03:46 PM

Randle walks into Varus's chambers, his cane making small sparks as it hits the ground.

"Hello there, Varus. I'm here because, even though the mass stories of the Grand Library explained your story well, there's still a few things that puzzle me."

Randle pulls out a list out of his robe and scrolls down to "V"

"Ahh yes...I was intrigued by your skill to defend your village's temple, To be able to hold off a full horde of Noxian soldiers alone is no small feat. But after your village perished, you allowed what you were trying to defend consume you. Do you feel getting revenge on every Noxian invader would be worth what the corruption magic has done to you?"

-Randle Grend, Respectable Summoner

Ask Gragas 11-18-2012 04:44 PM

The overly manly hunk of meat known as Gragas appears out of nowhere in the manliest ninja manner as possible. So he appears in front of the other, not really manly, beardless Varus, and leans forward with an overly manly frown, in the most expectant manner. Now he asks the overly manly question, but before that was THE question o' champions:

WHAT'S YER BREAKFAST O' CHAMPIONS?!?!?!

"Also, does it' 'ave bacon in it?" the manly hunk of meat asks as he points a manly police nightstick to the beardless unmanly man's face, frowning especially to expect that Varus eats bacon, or else...

Dear Varus 11-18-2012 05:13 PM

Varus sighs a bit seeing Gragas enter. Oh boy... How was THIS going to turn out? "If you must know I-" Oh hi police nightstick. He pushes the stick away. "If you must know, I have some eggs in the morning with toast. Sometimes there's bacon, and sometimes there isn't. Now, are you going to ask me a REAL question?" He said, sounding a bit irritated.

Ask Irie 11-18-2012 06:38 PM

"Ah.. Hello Varus, I trust you've been well? Fell any more of our most mutual enemy?"