League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Creating New 1700+ Team for S3! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2814653)

Glarolar 11-18-2012 10:06 AM

Creating New 1700+ Team for S3!

Hey everyone, i'm looking to create a 1700 ranked 5s team that participates in tournaments as well. I've been on several teams that have fallen apart after 1 week, and i find it rather disappointing. This being said, if you aren't committed to showing up to every practice on time, then please don't bother applying.

Top: Filled
Mid: Open
ADC: Open
Support: Open
Jungle: Open

Tryouts will be held this coming Tuesday, 9:30-11:30EST (depending on how many apply it may go later)
Practices will be as followed:
Tuesday: 9:30EST-11:30EST
Wed: 4:30EST-10:00EST
Friday: 4:30EST-8:00EST
Sat: If there is a tournament, we will start an hour before hand to warm-up.
Without a tournament: 8EST-12EST
Monday, Thursday, and Sunday are break days.

Please fill out the application below!

IGN:
Age (17+ prefered but not necessary):
S2 top elo:
S2 ending elo:
Role (please only pick one)
Best 3 Champs for role:
Working mic?
Skype?
Can you make ALL times listed above?
Are you a leader, or do you prefer to listen to others?
Why should i pick YOU over someone else?

Glarolar 11-18-2012 11:56 AM

b

Glarolar 11-18-2012 01:39 PM

b

Cyrilleon 11-18-2012 02:01 PM

IGN: Cyrilleon
Age (19
S2 top elo: 1728
S2 ending elo: 1592
Role Support
Best 3 Champs for role: Sona, Nunu, Raka
Working mic Yes
Skype Yes
Can you make ALL times listed above? Not yet, but i can change my work hours
Are you a leader, or do you prefer to listen to others? Leader, but listen well
Why should i pick YOU over someone else? I've been on several gold teams and know my lane. Timers

shutgon 11-18-2012 02:08 PM

IGN: itswhysee
Age (17+ prefered but not necessary): 21
S2 top elo: 1935
S2 ending elo: 1935
Role (please only pick one) : ADC
Best 3 Champs for role: Graves, Ezreal, Corki
Working mic? Yes.
Skype? Yes.
Can you make ALL times listed above? Most of them should be fine, might have to work around some stuff with my schedule next semester, but all should be good.
Are you a leader, or do you prefer to listen to others? I can be a great leader when needed to be, but also a great listener.
Why should i pick YOU over someone else? I've been playing for more than a year now and I feel like I'm quite experienced in my role. Also, I've been in some up and coming teams in Season 2 so I have played in various tournaments.

Fancy Wolf 11-18-2012 02:21 PM

IGN: Fancy Wolf
Age (17+ prefered but not necessary):20
S2 top elo: 1915 before Elo rework
S2 ending elo: 1822 top, 1700 finish
Role (please only pick one): Jungle
Best 3 Champs for role: Lee, Mundo, Mao (I have quite a few more but in terms of team synergy these 3 are top)
Working mic? Yes
Skype? Yes, Also own ventrilo server if needed
Can you make ALL times listed above? Tuesday would be the only problem as I wouldnt finish work till 1pm EST
Are you a leader, or do you prefer to listen to others? Most the teams I have played with were not as experienced so I was normally shot caller, But if someone more experienced is around and willing to do it, then i have no problem sitting back

Why should i pick YOU over someone else? I have been jungling since level 10 in LoL and am very experienced with theory crafting item builds, crunching numbers, and will sit through a replay for hours to find all the mistakes from a game. I am very open to criticism and suggestions on game play and always take feedback very seriously in my play style. I have also been practicing jungle on PBE in anticipation for the patch, to ensure i have the smoothest transition possible on release.

HRG MintyK 11-18-2012 02:34 PM

IGN: Conotation
Age (17+ prefered but not necessary): 19
S2 top elo: 1640
S2 ending elo: 1540
Role (please only pick one) ADC
Best 3 Champs for role: Vayne Ezreal Varus
Working mic? Yee
Skype? Hell Yee
Can you make ALL times listed above? I can practise monday-thursday 8-10 anything else yeah.
Are you a leader, or do you prefer to listen to others? I usually have to make calls because I know what im talking about so leader but I don't mind following.
Why should i pick YOU over someone else? My top 3 champs are hella scary I don't lose lane with ez/varus and with vayne if I have a team who knows how to position and target I carry like no tomorrow. My positioning for team fights is pretty beast and I kite like a truck.

Glarolar 11-18-2012 05:01 PM

b

Glarolar 11-18-2012 06:20 PM

b

Reinku 11-18-2012 06:50 PM

IGN: Jetmann
Age (17+ prefered but not necessary): Yes
S2 top elo: 1450 (1500 and rising fast in season 3)
S2 ending elo: 1420 (1500 and rising fast in season 3)
Role (please only pick one) ADC
Best 3 Champs for role: Varus, Miss Fortune, Vayne.
Working mic? Yes
Skype? Yes
Can you make ALL times listed above? Yes, home schooled.
Are you a leader, or do you prefer to listen to others? Both.
Why should i pick YOU over someone else? Level headed easy to get along with guy, plays smart and communicates well with team, always trys to look for ways to improve and have a positive outlook even on a bleak situation.