League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Roleplaying Forums (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The Thief Lord's Mansion [Open RP] (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2814320)

Tentorer 11-18-2012 07:20 AM

The Thief Lord's Mansion [Open RP]

"Hello there, I am Rothus, leader of the Thieves' Guild, gentleman, tea enthusiast, and part-time summoner." He gives a gracious bow. "Now I must establish some ground rules." He points to a sign. The sign reads,
1. No touching the statues!

2. No touching the girl!!!!

3. If you want to make a deal, notify the owner.

4. Mirrors are greatly appreciated gifts.

5. Banned people include, but are not limited to: Tristana (for fear of my own life), Brand (Kegan can come though), Constables, Caitlyn (both for obvious reasons)

6. MVPs are: Sona, Luxanna, Miss Fortune, Zappy (Kennen), ME

7. Anyone who breaks these rules WILL be shot.

8. There will be a party every Thursday, come join me!

Tentorer 11-18-2012 08:06 AM

((I got you I fixed that post anyway no hard feelings.))

AsktheCardmaster 11-18-2012 11:40 AM

((Clearly I am allowed.))

Geokhan 11-18-2012 12:02 PM

((And why would you advertise the location of the Thieves guild? That's asking for trouble.))

Ebonmaw Dragon 11-18-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 31570734)
((And why would you advertise the location of the Thieves guild? That's asking for trouble.))

((Because he's a Gentleman Lol))

Tentorer 11-18-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Geokhan (Hozzászólás 31570734)

((Actually the guild is separate from my mansion all the way over.... none of your business!))

Tentorer 11-22-2012 05:20 PM

Janetti opened the door to the mansion excitedly. She was saddened to see that Rothus wasn't home, but she was happy to be home. Mowsers jumped onto the leg of Rothus' statue and fell asleep.
((Bump for Ask Her Etwhal))

Ask Her Etwhal 11-22-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tentorer (Hozzászólás 31721552)
Janetti opened the door to the mansion excitedly. She was saddened to see that Rothus wasn't home, but she was happy to be home. Mowsers jumped onto the leg of Rothus' statue and fell asleep.
((Bump for Ask Her Etwhal))

Sona floated into the mansion, following Janetti and Mowsers... She looked around, her music Echoing around the room... It was quite well decorated, though there seems to loom a sense of emptiness around the room...

Sona followed Janetti, looking at the girl sadly...

AsktheCardmaster 11-22-2012 11:57 PM

Twisted Fate entered what was suppose to be the Theif Lord's Mansion. He looked around and observed, what he assumed to be the stolen goods, not caring which ones caught in his eye. He glanced over from the statues, paintings, jewelry, or anything of great value. He let out a soft whistle as he saw what the mansion had to offer...maybe he could persuade them to offer them in a card game.

Tentorer 11-23-2012 08:40 AM

Janetti scampered upstairs to look for Rothus when suddenly a door in the back of the mansion gave out a loud SQUEAK, followed by the sound of footsteps. Rothus had appeared with gun in hand. Realizing it was only Sona and Fate, he lowered his weapon and pulled of his metallic face mask, revealing a scar upon his lip. "Oh well hello there. Thank you so much for taking care of Janetti, Sona. Here I brought a gift for you." He reaches into his coat to pull out a large sack of gold and also a marble statuette depicting Sona and her etwhal. "Here ya go! Hello Fate, fancy seeing you here. Is there anything that you would like to discuss? Or did you just come to admire the many statues of me?"