League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   PVP.net Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Queuing Option For Specific Positions (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2814063)

ShadowMalice 11-18-2012 04:01 AM

Queuing Option For Specific Positions

So... we all know how terrible it is to Solo Queue most of the time. What if we made a queuing option to play a certain position. It would solve most of the problems with dodging, because someone else wants to play that spot/position. You can queue and click on either jungle/support/adc/mid/top and you will match with other people who wants to play the other spots. The frame around each name in champion select could have an indicating icon such as a + for support or something along those lines. Just a thought. Please give some feedback.

sc gomtaeng 11-18-2012 05:40 AM

I came to suggest the option like this.
Thanks that I don't have to write this thing..
I guess many people want to see this option soon.

FreeTeeBags 11-18-2012 10:54 AM

I agree. i think there should be an option for que'ing like this, it would solve the problem of dealing with stubborn people.

Feriluce 11-18-2012 01:22 PM

Agreed, I was thinking about this the other day.

fred XIII 12-16-2012 08:26 PM

I just want to bump this topic as I was considering writing the same topic. This option is straightforward to develop and implement. It would dramatically improve the game-play experience for most players. Sure, queuing for games might take a few extra minutes as the supply and demand for certain positions (like support) is not exactly equal, however, I believe that players would much rather spend an extra few minutes in queue than have to risk arguments in champion select/trolls/people unhappy or unable to play certain positions and forced into them. An option like this would no doubt improve the game significantly and I cannot see a downside from the player's perspective. Please Riot, if you see this, consider it as a viable way to improve solo player queue experience/satisfaction. This could go a lone way to improving the attitudes of players in games simply by allowing them to secure the position they wish to play each and every game.

Also, please up vote and spread the word about this topic to your friends. If enough of the community gets behind an idea like this Riot is sure to listen eventually.

Thanks for reading.

tocoo4u 12-16-2012 08:36 PM

yes. i love your idea. and a kick option in the char select screen to kick trolls!

Str4wMan 12-16-2012 10:14 PM

I independently thought of this and posted it earlier today.... weird...

I really like this idea. If you think about it this happens in every game anyways. All we are suggesting is that instead of waiting until your in the champ select to call your position you just do it before.

Every game is the same, select solo/duo... wait 1 minute... champ select loads "TOP"....

Just reverse that order and select what you want before. Everyone already seems to know what they want before they are even in the champ select anyways.

Trying to play solo is brutal sometimes. You try so hard to accommodate all the trolls so you can just play a good game where the team works together but 50% of the time you end up ******* that just LoL to argue it seems.

I`v just started playing normal blind pick games cuz its so frustrating to play ranked. Something needs to be done about all the trolls.