League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   new 3v3 map is a 'shadow' or old tt (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2813866)

SleepyDeath 11-18-2012 12:49 AM

new 3v3 map is a 'shadow' or old tt

first off, i like the new map, don't get me wrong. but common, compared to the old tt it is fkin shhit. remember when dominion came out? i do, it made me sad. dominion will never replace SR just like this new 3v3 map can never replace the old TT... yet somehow it has?!?!?! is riot just out of touch with its gamers, or do they just not read any posts in this forum. I would have to say both.

they dont want old TT to exist as a seperate map because it might 'divide' the 3v3 community, well they have already done that with this new map.

this new 3v3 map, which i will never call the twisted tree line, has created a who new meta, which is already more stale than anything they can say the real TT has done.

unless you are playing a premade team, or get lucky in solo que and get a team that that works well together assassins are done for. the new 'meta' basically calls for all 3 teammates running around together, forcing 3v3 team fights. unless your team works really well together you are bound to lose.

my biggest qualm, there are now so many champions that have become obsolete. swain is now viable, which i like, but most ap's are now pretty much useless without perfect teammates.

no longer can you wait for the other lane to push then go gank them, because there is no laning phase. literally, if a team tries to 'lane' after about 4 minutes the forfiet the game.

i love riot, and i love this game, but what they did to the clasic TT is nothing short of a travesty

SleepyDeath 11-18-2012 02:20 AM

apathy is the playtoy of the devil. feel free to look and not comment, but if you agree with anything i said please reply, let riot know that people actually care about how they destroyed TT

GaryOak PwnsYou 11-18-2012 09:14 AM

Yeah there is like a 400 page long post already

Lengone 11-18-2012 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleepyDeath (Hozzászólás 31558833)
dominion will never replace SR

Never intended to replace SR. Different map different mode intended to be different and equal.

Quote:

unless you are playing a premade team, or get lucky in solo que and get a team that that works well together assassins are done for. the new 'meta' basically calls for all 3 teammates running around together, forcing 3v3 team fights. unless your team works really well together you are bound to lose.

So you are complaining that the new map takes to much team skill?

Let me quote that last line again.

Quote:

unless your team works really well together you are bound to lose

I think that is the intention of the whole game SR, Dominion and TT.