League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Twisted Treeline (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   No Free look when the game starts!! (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2812549)

Darkness3691 11-17-2012 05:13 PM

No Free look when the game starts!!

I was wondering if anyone else had any problems with the new TTL beta? When i starts i cant scroll to the sides with the mouse, but after about 40 sec i am free to look where i want too. Does anyone know if this was intended or if this was a mistake? Also it has done this even after a shut down and restart of the program and of my computer! But i believe that it only started after this last patch.

DJMorgan 11-17-2012 05:20 PM

I've had it where my mouse is constrained to the lower right quadrant of my screen and can't move the camera. If that is similar, I've always solved it by alt-tabbing. It's annoying, but it only ever happens at the start of a game.

Darkness3691 11-17-2012 05:30 PM

Yeah this is more like a champ screen lock! where the camera only moves with the champ. Everything else is fine and works great. its just that you cant scroll to the sides because its locked on the champ. Then with out changing any setting it will unlock after a little bit of time, and everything will be fine. Also i have see when clicking on the mini map, the map will move to the location but move back as soon as you release the click.

Darkness3691 11-17-2012 07:31 PM

Anyone have any ideas its getting dangerous for that first team fight. lol

samlovemetal 11-17-2012 09:32 PM

It happens to me occasionally. Just alt+tab out and come back.

WillWW 11-18-2012 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beach7125 (Hozzászólás 31546517)
I've had it where my mouse is constrained to the lower right quadrant of my screen and can't move the camera. If that is similar, I've always solved it by alt-tabbing. It's annoying, but it only ever happens at the start of a game.

Yeah, that happens when you have a window up right before it loads. Does it to me when I forget sometimes to make the leading window priority.

Darkness3691 11-19-2012 08:52 AM

Nope Mine is not affected by open windows or be alt tabed away. The only way i have found to fix it is too

click and hold on the mini map
while holding push space bar several times
then release both.
Work about every 6th to 15th time.

Weirding ways 11-19-2012 09:50 AM

Had a similar issue where the i couldn't move the creen, solved it by bringing up the menu screen (esc) and then going back into the game.

Ha11uc1n0g3n 11-19-2012 01:47 PM

I've had this issue about every tenth game since a while ago. Below always solves it for me.

1. Open game menu by pressing ESC

2. Click anywhere on the screen (cursor will be white arrow instead of League hand icon). This will cause the game to minimize just like alt-tabbing.

3. Go back into game with problem solved.