League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Newbs in Ranked .... (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2812063)

Zudos 11-17-2012 02:57 PM

Newbs in Ranked ....

I seriously dont know what to do i get in a ranked get like 9/3/4 and then the rest of my team feeds. This has happened to me for the last 3 days and its getting to the point were I dont want to play anymore !

ugotthestuffxp 11-17-2012 03:12 PM

dude i totally feel you i was banned till nov 24 for telling people they suck ( because they do ) im tired of all the noobs that play ranked. when i click yes on the ranked qeue i play to win not to have fun. normals are for fun in my opinion

KnightxSScarlett 11-17-2012 03:18 PM

We all have to start playing ranked sometime. I bet you made dumb mistakes when you started too.

Drag0nBread 11-17-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugotthestuffxp (Hozzászólás 31542023)
dude i totally feel you i was banned till nov 24 for telling people they suck ( because they do ) im tired of all the noobs that play ranked. when i click yes on the ranked qeue i play to win not to have fun. normals are for fun in my opinion

I hope you get a perma banned next time :D. I'd whether have a bad or troll any day then one of those people who think they're good and harass the team. People like you make me sad.

HlERO 11-17-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by getonmahlvl2113 (Hozzászólás 31541507)
i seriously dont know what to do i get in a ranked get like 9/3/4 and then the rest of my team feeds. This has happened to me for the last 3 days and its getting to the point were i dont want to play anymore !

welcome to solo q. Get used to it. :)

FrZnWaters 11-17-2012 03:27 PM

^ What that guy said.

ugotthestuffxp 11-17-2012 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drag0nBread (Hozzászólás 31542410)
I hope you get a perma banned next time :D. I'd whether have a bad or troll any day then one of those people who think they're good and harass the team. People like you make me sad.

you obv play to have fun i dont

Drag0nBread 11-17-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugotthestuffxp (Hozzászólás 31543528)
you obv play to have fun i dont

So the majority of people, who play for fun, should have to suffer under your harassment just because you want to win? Well allow me to retort.
1. This game was made to be fun; if you are not having fun you're doing something wrong.
2. Harassing other players causes them to play WORSE not better. So if you really wanted to win you would be polite and not a jerk :D.

Dodge The Hook 11-17-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugotthestuffxp (Hozzászólás 31542023)

Do the community a favor and get permabanned next time. A troll or a D/C is better than someone who flames their team.

Slycandicem 11-17-2012 05:59 PM

It is the same in normal games...you might be awesome but if your team isnt so good you will lose too often.

Try to get a team together...although if you tell them they suck you might find that they dont want to play with you regardless of how good you are. I certainly wouldnt.

I guess we would all rather win than lose. If I have played my role and done the best I could a loss will still be a good game.