League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Zed Suggestion (mostly QoL but will Buff him) (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2810941)

Alithalor 11-17-2012 10:11 AM

Zed Suggestion (mostly QoL but will Buff him)

First off, I like Zed. He's a lot of fun and I don't think he's as UP as people think. But he does need a few QoL changes. Here are my three main general ideas (the numbers can be played around a bit)

1. Mark range increase (at least 700+) <--- This one for sure
- Current 650 (120/100/80 CD)
- Shunpo 700 (12/10.5/9/7.5/6 CD)
- Cut Throat 700 (18/16/14/12/10 CD)
- Dance 800 (2/1.5/1 CD x3)
- This will allow Zed to jump behind Tanks and assassinate Carries like every other Assassin can do.
- Before anyone says Shadow into range of Mark read below and that also gimps the amount of burst you can put out on an Assassin class Champion.

2. Shadow range/speed increase (600ish)
- Current 550
- Right now it's really tricky Shadowing through thicker terrain and a lot of the times your Shadow will end up on the wrong side like a failed Flash
- If the range isn't increased the travel speed needs to be WAY upped. Right now you can pretty much run the distance by the time your Shadow reaches the target location so it's almost useless when chasing.

3. Slash should effect CD pre Shadow CD
- Right now Slash will reduce the CD of Shadow by 1 second for everyone enemy struck. The problem is this doesn't happen until after Shadow goes on CD and by that time you are pretty much OoE or you have cleared everything with your Slashes for there to be anything to hit.
- This should work like Lux's Singularity where the CD reduction starts while Shadow is "active". This would also give Zed (a rather squishy Champion) an incentive to dive into the fray instead of just going after one Champion at a time.

Alithalor 11-17-2012 03:27 PM

bump

Alithalor 11-18-2012 01:08 PM

bump

LordVagius 11-18-2012 02:30 PM

Imo he also needs a buff for his Q dmg

Alithalor 11-18-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordVagius (Hozzászólás 31575543)
Imo he also needs a buff for his Q dmg

His Damage is actually pretty good and he has crazy scaling on his Abilities (Razor: 1.0 and Slash: 0.8). If they were scaled up any more he would just be too good at Farming. As is, he has a crazy Jungle clear time and can push waves better than most. If you can land all your Abilities you can actually burst down a Level 6-7 Swain from 75ish% if you Ignite him and he doesn't have Minions to Heal off of.

I've been playing around with him and he's really fun, but he is just not very mobile which really hurts him late game. For a shadow assassin ninja he really should be at least as mobile as Talon.

Kurvel 11-18-2012 04:54 PM

I agree with 2'd speed and 3rd suggestion.

I would a like to see some kind of CD on his ult. maybe via kills/assists?

I also had an Idea of shadow spells that hit the target reduce armor. That way the damage could stay low but have a reward for landing them. Or maybe people hit by Q do less damage to him for a few seconds?

Also his W shadow should get a cooldown after a kill/assist. maybe even just 50% of it's current cooldown.

At the very least consider again allowing for his W to start cooldown after he uses the first one.

Mathemagically 11-18-2012 05:16 PM

I have a different suggestion. Lower the cooldown on his spells, especially W. I understand the design principle of energy: Constraint by maximum number of spell cast within a short time span. But right now his cooldown is so long compared to other energy users that it betray this design principle.

Also move the passive AD bonus from W to R, change from 5% increments per level to 10% per level. You need to shift his power curve more towards early game after the level 1 ultimate nerf.

Alithalor 11-18-2012 06:28 PM

His early game is actually crazy. If you Jungle him, he's an amazing Level 3 Ganker. I find the reason so many people have problems with Zed is because they rank Shadow last. If you rank Shadow second he's a lot more deadly.

Atyri 11-18-2012 06:43 PM

Certainly agree with his e reducing the cooldown of living shadow while it is still active. However the repercussions of this are clear, being that a good slash with a shadow could eliminate the cooldown completely. I really think messing with the champ too much is not going to help. I mean, look what happened to irellia. And there are people still qq'ing about her.