League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Allow voting to dodge trolls in champion pick phase (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2810811)

NukeLord1 11-17-2012 09:34 AM

Allow voting to dodge trolls in champion pick phase

Having a "vote to dodge" option available during the champion pick phase is a good idea.
I thought of this idea after having had too many queues where someone is trolling or not communicating with the team during the picking phase. A majority of the people are unhappy, but unwilling to dodge because of the 30 minute delay on rejoining the queue.

Could you implement something in beta that has a voting mechanism and if the majority of the people in the queue want to dodge, the majority vote allows them to re-queue without penalty. If someone leaves after a vote decides to keep the game going, they can still be penalized.

Thoughts? Input?

lothar600 11-17-2012 09:40 AM

i like this system but it would be a free dodge if they thought they were going to lose the match if countered. other than that i like it considering the huge amount of trolls on this game specially in ranked champion selection where you're forced to dodge because they could give a rat's ass about thei're ****ty 700 elo

LessHerpMoreDerp 11-17-2012 09:40 AM

+1, i just had a ''mid or feed'' after 2 others (including myself) already called for mid.
and for the morons that hail pickorder, that mid or feed was 5th, i was 3rd and the other was 1st.

Korella 11-17-2012 09:42 AM

imagine going in a queue, someone call jungle when you wanna jungle...

"DODGE QUEUE OR TROLL"

Every queue would be dodged because of poeples who didn't get what they wanted or someone on the other opposite team is too OP.

FlukeMastaReflex 11-17-2012 09:53 AM

I approve of this idea. Too many trolls out there. once had a game where a Zed, just waltzed into the opponent base, over and over and over again. We eventually won, but he fed them like a buffet. We need a way to stop these as*shats from hurting our KD

KnightxSScarlett 11-17-2012 09:56 AM

This idea is against the summoner's code. No.

Jirikii 11-17-2012 05:02 PM

I have a question regarding all of this. Today I went into a game and the first pick was morgana (i get u're not supposed to first pick mid) When the team asked him the reasoning behind his pick he answered that since he was first pick and had more elo he was gonna go mid. The problem actually was that the third pick was Diana "mid" he called and welp. I told him to at least go jungle Diana (since she's not that bad) and he answered he gave a damn and he was trolling. So the next pick was Yorick top and welp I dodged and got 30 mins of penalty. I think this happens to a lot of people and that dodging idea could work. I mean this guy wasn't even looking for options he just straight trolled. If I'd gone support there was no jungler and if i went jungle there was no support 0_o (i know the meta is not so strict in low elo but i rather learn to play standard properly) Anyways I think this idea could work, probably needs some tweaks.

TL;DR There are cases when dodging seems to be the only choice left. 30 minutes it's a long time. T_T (for some cases)