League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Lore Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Dear Riot, next champ, Kassadin's daughter? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2809200)

Freecycle 11-16-2012 08:25 PM

Dear Riot, next champ, Kassadin's daughter?

Dear Riot,

Pretty please, make the next champ you release be Kassadin's daughter, perhaps as a support? Not only will this add to the number of lore-based champs available, but it will also round out the portfolio of Void champions by giving the Void a support character. Besides, how freaking cool would that character BE? The Void Walker's own child, returned to Runeterra, after Malzahar tricked her father into sending her there (if my memory of the lore is correct)? Maybe she's out for revenge on Malzahar, or even worse, on Kassadin. Who knows how the things she has seen have changed her?

To be perfectly honest, Riot, when I heard that you were releasing a new support, and that the only information we had been given was that she didn't wear shoes, I had hoped and dreamed for a barefoot Void support champion; of course, now that I know about Kassadin's daughter, I think such a character would be very, very cool, and a really interesting addition to the lore.

So to reiterate: Next champ. Void champ. Support champ. Kassadin's daughter. Bare feet for that extra little colour to the character.

Pretty please, Riot. Pretty please.

Sincerely,
- Someone Who Thinks Void Lore Is Awesome

awesomejak 11-16-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freecycle (Hozzászólás 31515141)
Dear Riot,

Pretty please, make the next champ you release be Kassadin's daughter, perhaps as a support? Not only will this add to the number of lore-based champs available, but it will also round out the portfolio of Void champions by giving the Void a support character. Besides, how freaking cool would that character BE? The Void Walker's own child, returned to Runeterra, after Malzahar tricked her father into sending her there (if my memory of the lore is correct)? Maybe she's out for revenge on Malzahar, or even worse, on Kassadin. Who knows how the things she has seen have changed her?

To be perfectly honest, Riot, when I heard that you were releasing a new support, and that the only information we had been given was that she didn't wear shoes, I had hoped and dreamed for a barefoot Void support champion; of course, now that I know about Kassadin's daughter, I think such a character would be very, very cool, and a really interesting addition to the lore.

So to reiterate: Next champ. Void champ. Support champ. Kassadin's daughter. Bare feet for that extra little colour to the character.

Pretty please, Riot. Pretty please.

Sincerely,
- Someone Who Thinks Void Lore Is Awesome

Nice idea... Wish they would consider this.

Morec0 11-18-2012 08:22 AM

I'd like to see her included, but I have my own ideas on how; even though the idea of her being a Support for the Void is VERY cool! Sadly, there wasn't an option EXACTLY with this way of thinking, though, so I went with the fourth one.

MugenNightmare 11-18-2012 10:12 PM

They've got a Void Solo Top (Cho'Gath), Mid (Malzahar), Jungler (Kha'Zix), and an ADCarry (Kog'Maw) so a support would complete it!

But she might go with her father, fighting the void and such!

CabecoteNA 11-19-2012 11:12 AM

Yes. Valoran needs another support with silences :p

GoldenPwner 11-19-2012 11:13 AM

Yea....do it Riot...DO IT....GIVE US MOAR VOID CHAMPS....DOOOO ITTTTTT

Rinto 11-19-2012 11:22 AM

Imma +1 just because it would be awesome to have a viable 5-man void team. Plus the void needs a female character.

Imperious 11-19-2012 04:06 PM

Technically you could play Kassadin/Malzahar/Cho'Gath Support

Just sayin'.

Freecycle 11-20-2012 09:29 AM

Reposted this discussion with lore here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2821610
Gonna try to think up a kit for her too.

Lajinn5 11-22-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mortal Wombat2 (Hozzászólás 31614670)
Technically you could play Kassadin/Malzahar/Cho'Gath Support

Just sayin'.

Kassadin doesn't count, he wants to stop the void