League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kha'zix Ult Suggestions (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2808569)

Bungboy 11-16-2012 05:20 PM

Kha'zix Ult Suggestions

Changes are in bold
Void Assault: Kha'zix becomes stealthed, ignores unit collision, and gains 40% movement speed for 1 second. (max of 3 charges) Kha'zix gains 1 charge every 30 seconds and 1 charge on champion kills/assists. This timer can be reduced by cooldown reduction.

When evolved, upon using Void Assault, all nearby enemies become "isolated" for the next 3 seconds. Additionally, Kha'zix takes 40% reduced damage for 1 second.

His ult is pretty underwhelming when compared to his regular abilities. These changes would make it feel more like an ultimate, and let him have choices of when he can stealth instead of having to waste them all in under 10 seconds. He would have to have some other abilities tweaked and nerfed if he got these buffs but his ult would be an extremely good pick to evolve, which would be good because right now it's almost always a bad choice (especially since oracles counters it really hard). His W/E wouldn't be evolved every time because you would want his ult evolved to make better use of his evolved Q.

Malgana 11-16-2012 05:24 PM

His ult is fine, how do you not like 40% DR and tons of magic proc damage?

CobaltCobalt 11-16-2012 05:26 PM

Um.. Stealth? Ms? Dr? Passive refresh?

It's a utility ult.

Bungboy 11-16-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malgana (Hozzászólás 31509508)

You're assuming I evolve it, which I never do. And to the "tons of magic proc damage." You do realize Kha'zix doesn't get spell pen right? I'm saying his ult could use some buffing, while probably nerfing the rest of his kit a little bit. It's just a suggestion.

I would enjoy him a lot more if he had a charges mechanic to be able to make a choice when to stealth (instead of having to use all of them within a few seconds and then be really vulnerable), and was able to reliably isolate people because it's extremely hard to isolate a correctly played carry in a teamfight, so his damage and scaling aren't very high against competent players.

Ginga 11-16-2012 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Malgana (Hozzászólás 31509508)

How do you like wasting an evolution point on the worst evolution of the four?

His R evolution is overly situational. You might get it once when you first start playing Kha'zix, but you quickly learn that it's hella lackluster.

Poefred 11-16-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bungboy (Hozzászólás 31509364)
Void Assault: Kha'zix becomes stealthed, ignores unit collision, and gains 40% movement speed for 1 second. (max of 3 charges) Kha'zix gains 1 charge every 30 seconds and 1 charge on champion kills/assists. This timer can be reduced by cooldown reduction.

When evolved, upon using Void Assault, all nearby enemies become "isolated" for the next 3 seconds. Additionally, Kha'zix takes 40% reduced damage for 1 second.

His ult is pretty underwhelming right now. These changes would make it feel more like an ultimate, he might have to have some other abilities tweaked if it got these buffs though.

I don't think Kha really needs any buffs, but I do agree his ult doesn't really feel like an ultimate...That's why they buffed skarner's ult a while ago isn't it?

Bungboy 11-16-2012 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poefred (Hozzászólás 31510159)
I don't think Kha really needs any buffs, but I do agree his ult doesn't really feel like an ultimate...That's why they buffed skarner's ult a while ago isn't it?

Yeah I think Kha'zix is pretty strong right now, and especially since ad casters will be buffed soon, I just think he'd feel a lot better to play if some power was shifted from his regular abilities to his ultimate. It's hardly ever worth evolving it, but if you look at his E/W evolutions they are absolute must haves. I've never played a game without upgrading his E.

Bungboy 11-19-2012 11:54 PM

Bump

Soyaman 11-20-2012 01:27 AM

Should make his ult deal true damage....

And refresh on kills and assists.

Bungboy 11-29-2012 03:50 PM

Shameless bump