League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   getting over killed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2808555)

CozyComic 11-16-2012 05:16 PM

getting over killed

When I play as twisted fate I keep noticing that I can't dish out nearly enough damage. Also every time I come across another player or when it comes down to a mass player fight; I keep getting splattered quicker than anything. My build is Berserk grieves, phantom dancer, infinity edge, rage blade, and bloodthirster. I need some help on this one I really don't know what is going on; one day this build works fine and today it won't work for ****. Any help would be great please and thank you.

WhoopsiGoldburg 11-16-2012 05:19 PM

AD twisted fate is pretty weak d00d.

CozyComic 11-16-2012 05:23 PM

then how would you build him? dood

adc 11-16-2012 05:25 PM

How about you go to a website like www.solomid.net and look up some guides?

AD TF is a sub par AD carry because he has no strong steroid for his attacks and he has a very low attack range. Every other AD carry with his attack range either has a way to scale it, has really really good mobility/escape, or has insane steroids (or a mixture).

That said, you should be building him as AP. His Q/W combo is nasty burst with even just a rabadon's and a lich bane, and the AOE can be really strong.

CozyComic 11-16-2012 05:32 PM

kk so ap Twisted Fate is the way to go then? Ap. Attack power? Ability power? Also thanks for the help.

adc 11-16-2012 05:44 PM

AP = ability power. AD = attack damage.

CozyComic 11-16-2012 05:48 PM

ok that thx.

Buy a ward pls 11-16-2012 09:48 PM

I play ap tf. It's pretty boss. Early and mid game you just port in for ganks, turn fights around by adding another body, then late game you can do some massive poke, the qw a carry to half health and watch him fall. He does take some getting used to though.

Kiggles 11-17-2012 12:31 AM

Hey man, my friend, (I can't post his name) Plays an abusive Twisted Fate, he plays AD and late game can 1v1 basically anyone on the enemy team, I've seen him 1v1 Draven's and Vayne's who have full builds. Just find an AD build that works for you, and remember, Twisted Fate relies so heavily on is ult to get into perfect positioning in teamfights, the time and place you enter the fights basically distinguish how the fight is going to go. I've never played a game with my friend where he has not gone over 10 kills positive as AD Twisted Fate.

(Personally, I play a really bad Twisted Fate and really dislike him as a champion, just some knowledge from seeing a really skilled AD Twisted Fate)

adc 11-17-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx Kiggles xX (Hozzászólás 31520748)
Hey man, my friend, (I can't post his name) Plays an abusive Twisted Fate, he plays AD and late game can 1v1 basically anyone on the enemy team, I've seen him 1v1 Draven's and Vayne's who have full builds. Just find an AD build that works for you, and remember, Twisted Fate relies so heavily on is ult to get into perfect positioning in teamfights, the time and place you enter the fights basically distinguish how the fight is going to go. I've never played a game with my friend where he has not gone over 10 kills positive as AD Twisted Fate.

(Personally, I play a really bad Twisted Fate and really dislike him as a champion, just some knowledge from seeing a really skilled AD Twisted Fate)

Yes, because he has a stun. That doesn't mean anything. In a teamfight. AD TF is going to get utterly wrecked because he has the worst kit of any AD carry late game. He can sit there and autoattack a bruiser/tank, which doesn't really do anything more than any other person building AD will do. Whereas the enemy carry, say Vayne, or Graves, is going to be doing more damage. Vayne has her Q/W/R that makes her do insane late game damage, and Graves has his E, which gives him a pretty big AS boost.

Also, TF's 15% AS increase doesn't count. That's chump change compared to what pretty much every other AD has.