League of Legends Community
123

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ezreal (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=280852)

Earthcore 10-07-2010 12:49 AM

Ezreal
 
i have started playing ezreal this free week
i am having alot of fun playing him
and will probably buy him

but i find i dont do enough damage late game, i feel useless and underwelming
anyone know of a good build to use to stop this from happening?


Edit: i would love to have played him just once while he was god, just to see the difference

MASE STUN 10-07-2010 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Earthcore (Hozzászólás 3309808)
i have started playing ezreal this free week
i am having alot of fun playing him
and will probably buy him

but i find i dont do enough damage late game, i feel useless and underwelming
anyone know of a good build to use to stop this from happening?


Edit: i would love to have played him just once while he was god, just to see the difference

that's because ezreal is underwhelming. buy ashe or tristana instead; save a bunch of IP and have a much more useful hero.

Lucid Dreaming 10-07-2010 12:53 AM

Brutalizer
Bloodthirsters
Last Whisper

Start with Doran's Blade ofc
You can also get away with Berserkers Greaves on Ezreal quite often

Earthcore 10-07-2010 01:29 AM

i was thinking of trying a full armour reduction build like..

greaves
last whisper
black cleavers
bloodthirsters
infinity edge

JunkRamen 10-07-2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MASE STUN (Hozzászólás 3309827)
that's because ezreal is underwhelming. buy ashe or tristana instead; save a bunch of IP and have a much more useful hero.

baddie

Contralize 10-07-2010 01:30 AM

late game
ezreal does
alot of damage still.
if you have
built him
correctly y
ou will do alot of damage
at late game.
pce

MASE STUN 10-07-2010 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JunkRamen (Hozzászólás 3310138)
baddie

you've played like 3 games of ezreal dude

Runkis 10-07-2010 01:34 AM

i tought the same well. he doesnt output a low dmg really but.

get some armor pen and add a IE later on and it will feel sick;P

Siegfryd 10-07-2010 01:35 AM

Ezreal is still fun even if his damage output isn't super wtf omg hax.

MASE STUN 10-07-2010 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Runkis (Hozzászólás 3310161)
i tought the same well. he doesnt output a low dmg really but.

get some armor pen and add a IE later on and it will feel sick;P

isnt this true of any physical dps carry? except more so since they have other utility spells as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by Siegfryd (Hozzászólás 3310165)
Ezreal is still fun even if his damage output isn't super wtf omg hax.

remarkably accurate actually. very truthy post.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:09 AM.
123


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc