League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Clan & Team Recruitment (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Team Looking for Mid & Top. Experianced and Dedicated Only. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2808357)

Nyieve 11-16-2012 04:23 PM

Team Looking for Mid & Top. Experianced and Dedicated Only.

Basic Requirements:

- Highest Rating(s2): Above 1500
- At least 17years old [Or at least mature]
- Must be dedicated, and mature.
- Can participate in future tournaments, both large and small.
- Can put time and effort into this game.
- Needs to have experience of some type being on a competitive team.
- Needs to have Skype
- NEEDS TO HAVE A MICROPHONE
- Needs to have a wide variety of champions

.-;'** Can Take Criticism **';-.

Interested? Fill out this app and I WILL GET BACK TO YOU, if you add me consider yourself out.

Name:

Mic(y/n):

Role:

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current):

TimeZone:

Availability:

Past competitive history:

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have):

Why should we choose you over other people?:

I will personally add you and try you out if your app amazed me.

Nyieve 11-16-2012 04:41 PM

^

Raelice 11-16-2012 04:46 PM

Name: VinylxxScratch

Mic(y/n): Y (with all common voip programs)

Role: Mid

Elo: 1440, unranked
TimeZone: MST

Availability: 2 PM to 12 AM MST (4pm to 2 am est)

Past competitive history: Just solo ranked que

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have): All

Why should we choose you over other people?: I don't rage, I understand that losing is going to happen so its better to learn from what went wrong rather then just play the blame game. I actually WILL show up to practices as that is the only way to not only improve your abilities as a player but also to increase team cohesion which is the winning factor in most games.

Nyieve 11-16-2012 04:55 PM

^

paceBBguy 11-16-2012 05:36 PM

Name: paceBBguy

Mic(y/n): y

Role: Top

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): 1706 / unranked (have not ventured into solo queue yet)

TimeZone: Eastern

Availability: daily after 4/5 pm

Past competitive history: none. ( ranked 5's 1600 team s2 ... if that counts).

Champion Pool(How many champions do you have): currently own 95 champions, 11 rune pages

Why should we choose you over other people?: I am a driven, experienced league player. I have been playing for about 2 1/2 years now. I have great understanding of how the current meta game unfolds. I understand nearly all top lane match- ups, and the mechanics of top lane. I play nearly every top lane champion currently viable. I don't rage, I want to be criticized and improve, and i love being competitive as a team.

Slyphen 11-16-2012 05:49 PM

Name: Slyphen

Mic(y/n): Yes

Role: AP Mid

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current): 1749/Unrated

TimeZone: PST(atm), EST after December

Availability: 7pm - whenever. (My internship will end at the end of Dec. afterward i will have much more free time)

2012 Spring Champion of SUNYIT Frag Fest
Alienware Arena with Team Parvenu S1
Starcraft 2 competitive play (high Diamond) participated in multiple live tournaments.

64 Champions owned, All AP Carries with exception of Viktor/Eve/Swain

I am a very passionate and competitive gamer. I know my weaknesses and my strength and willing to work hard to make up my short comings. Looking to go pro or semi pro. I would like to consider myself a team player/leader, I am not afraid to be strait forward(but not offend anyone). If things need to be pointed out and fixed, we need to do so.

Feel free to check out my game plays @ twitch.tv/sc2slyphen

I will personally add you and try you out if your app amazed me.

vaeeguar 11-17-2012 08:00 AM

Name: Cody Feinsod
wanting to Be Top lane. mains: Jax, irelia, Lee sin, Jayce, nidalee. out of practice with riven, but used to be quite good with her. I can play pretty much all of them (including unowned) decently.

Mic(y/n): Y

Role: Adc

Elo(Season 2 Highest and S3 Current):
highest ssn 2 was 1888....S3 current is 1580, but ive been climbing.
TimeZone:
PAC
Availability:
after school and i play a ton on the weekend.

i've participated in several tournaments with sub-par teams, and we got knocked out in round 2 every single time. one of them was Go4Lol

I Am missing Diana, Elise, Galio, Maokai, Volibear, Shyvana, Skarner, Syndra, Trundle, Yorik, Zed, Kha' Zix, Karma, Sejuani, Lulu, Nocturne, Rumble. I also have about 16000 ip saved up for whatever comes along, so I can get some champions and learn them quickly if you need or want me to.
I Believe that my extremely aggressive play style can really mess up the other team, while at the same time i have good awareness for ganks. I take constructive criticism well, and extremely rarely ever harp or rage ( when i do, its in a ranked where i could have hit platinum and my team threw XD). I dont give up in games, and play them out, often making come backs. I know how to play when i have the advantage in lane, and when I don't. I am good at baiting my lane into a gank from my jungler, and I keep it light in chat. I learn very quickly, so mastering new champs isnt difficult for me.
Thanks for considering me! :)
add me in game at: Vaeeguar

Nyieve 11-17-2012 12:31 PM

^

Nyieve 11-17-2012 12:47 PM

^

Nyieve 11-17-2012 02:43 PM

^