League of Legends Community
12

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I Spam "TACO TACO", Whenever I Get Latin People On My Team (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2806766)

Skariy 11-16-2012 08:59 AM

I Spam "TACO TACO", Whenever I Get Latin People On My Team
 
Speak something other than English?

I will spam nothing but "TACO TACO" the entire game

Add language filters, or this will continue indefinitely

Xaeonis 11-16-2012 08:59 AM

Taco taco

Eruka Frog 11-16-2012 09:00 AM

burritoburrito

Shufy 11-16-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skariy (Hozzászólás 31492189)
Speak something other than English?

I will spam nothing but "TACO TACO" the entire game

Add language filters, or this will continue indefinitely

Or until you're banned, wonder which one will come first =]

OXYCLEAN WORKS 11-16-2012 09:00 AM

żcomo?

AnthroAdryn 11-16-2012 09:00 AM

I'm really not a fan of non-english speakers on my team either. It just completely destroys the communication of the game

Skariy 11-16-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shufy5 (Hozzászólás 31492222)
Or until you're banned, wonder which one will come first =]

They're typing something I can't read, so I'm typing "TACO TACO". Not a bannable offense at all

Mike Dragonblade 11-16-2012 09:03 AM

I say taco taco, and im spanish xD

Griftrix 11-16-2012 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skariy (Hozzászólás 31492261)
They're typing something I can't read, so I'm typing "TACO TACO". Not a bannable offense at all

Spamming chat is.

SlugDC 11-16-2012 09:03 AM

*ponders Spanish speakers repeatedly spamming "HAMBURGER! HAMBURGER!" over and over when an English speaker joins their game*


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:48 PM.
12


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc