League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champ/Skin Concepts (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Tira, the Blade of Shurima (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2805350)

The5lacker 11-15-2012 10:26 PM

Tira, the Blade of Shurima

1 Attachment(s)
Edits:
- 11/19/12 - Fixed numbers on Sandstorm of the Eons. Added bonus effect to her passive.
- Changed passive to scale with level.

Name: Tira, the Blade of Shurima
Offense: 7
Defense: 6
Ability: 3
Difficulty: 3
Attributes: Assassin, Melee, Jungler

Base Stats
-Health: 446 (+86)
-Health Regen: 7.3 (+0.7)
-Mana: 232 (+34)
-Mana Regen: 7 (+0.8)
-Attack Damage: 54 (+3.1)
-Attack Speed: 0.690 (+3%)
-Attack Range: 125
-Armor: 14 (+3)
-Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25)
-Movement Speed: 345

Abilities

- Passive - Desert Storm
- When out of combat for three seconds, Tira's next autoattack has a bonus 20% critical hit chance and deals an extra 10% (+1.25% per level) damage (Enhanced damage not multiplied by critical damage.)

- Q - Phantom Strike
- Active - Tira's next autoattack deals 30/50/70/90/110 (+40% bonus AD) (+40% AP) bonus magic damage to the target. Tira's autoattack also gains an extra 275/325/375/425/475 range, causing her to blink to her target.
- Cost: 45 mana
- Cooldown: 8/7/6/5/4 seconds

- W - Cloak of Sands
- Active - Tira cloaks herself in a sandstorm, increasing her movement speed by 20%, grants her 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% damage resistance, and removes unit collision for 4 seconds. Tira's autoattacks while cloaked have a 20% increased critical hit chance.
- Cost: 75 mana
- Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10 seconds

- E - Zephyr Squall
- Active - Tira spins in a circle, dealing 60/100/140/180/220 (+60% bonus AD) (+60% AP) magic damage to enemies in a radius of 275 and blinding them for 1.5 seconds.
- Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 mana
- Cooldown: 14/13/12/11/10

- Ultimate - Sandstorm of the Eons
- Active - Tira generates a massive sandstorm over an area with a radius of 800. Enemies in the sandstorm take 20/28/36 (+10% AP) magic damage per second. The sandstorm lasts for 6/8/10 seconds and enhances Tira's other abilities.
- Desert Storm - Passive is always active.
- Phantom Strike - Phantom Strike's cooldown is cut in half.
- Cloak of Sands - Increases Cloak of Sand's movement boost by 10/15/20% and its duration until Sandstorm of the Eons ends.
- Zephyr Squall - Increases radius by 100
- Cost: 140 mana
- Cooldown: 120/100/80 seconds
- Range: 900

Lore

"Do not judge my people on the madness Malzahar has wrought. He serves a dark power, corrupted by false visions and tainted by shadows. We can still see a future wherein the Void is held at bay, and we will do anything in our power to prevent their dark schemes."

The legends of Icathia are well known to the children of Shurima, though it's location wasn't known until the actions of Kassadin and Malzahar revealed them. Though some choose to embrace the coming darkness, others still gather together to defend Valoran, determined to resist the alien invasion to the bitter end. These are known as the Protectors of Valoran, and they have agents all across the continent.

Tira is one such agent. A nomad from the Shurima Desert, Tira is long familiar with the tales of Icathia and the terrors of the Void. When a fellow nomad, Kassadin, returned from an expedition...changed, she recoiled in horror. That a man could be twisted into such a monstrosity brought about a revalation: She would hold back the impending horde, at any means necessary, and the first step to that would be studying what void creatures have made their way to the League of Legends.

Quotes
-On select: A dark wind blows...
-On move: Tread lightly.
-On move: The sands shift.
-On move: Watch your step.
-On attack: The desert overtakes you.
-On attack: You would threaten our world?
-On attack: A blade between the ribs.
-Taunt: You're going to end up buried under a dune.
-Joke: Ach, got sand in my shoe...

(Artwork isn't mine. I take no credit for artwork.)

The5lacker 11-16-2012 09:48 AM

Bumpin'

The5lacker 11-16-2012 05:50 PM

Bumpin'

joe42 11-16-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The5lacker (Hozzászólás 31510371)
Bumpin' because i suck at making these. i just want to have a bad time. :)

i finished your fail sentence

The5lacker 11-18-2012 05:47 PM

Bumpin'

Osprii 11-18-2012 09:45 PM

HEY
I mean, hi. Hello. Sorry, am I too loud?

Passive: I think that it should be "out of combat with an enemy champion". That way, Tira could get a extra poweful attack every 3 seconds while farming minions, and if an enemy champion came up behind her while she was farming, she would be ready. I only suggest this bonus because the passive seems slightly weaker than others. Take a look at Shen's or Master Yi's. They get their passive bonus more than once per battle, and it deals more damage than Tira's.

Q: This seems pretty cool, with a mini dash and autoattack buff. Seems well balanced, too, I checked a comparable ability on Talon and the cooldowns, damage vs. utility and such seem to be similar.

W: Sounds about as annoying as Evelynn. That's a compliment... I guess.

E: Are you sure you don't want the blind to scale with level? Teemo's blind starts at 1.5 and then scales to 2.5 by level 5. Of course, his isn't AoE, but it also does more damage, is ranged, and has a shorter cooldown.

R: You messed up on the damage leveling. You did 5, instead of 3, and they go down at the end... But, aside from that, the concept seems pretty good. However, I think you should reduce the cooldown, or increase the length of the ability. The biggest part about this ability isn't the damage, but the buff to Tira's abilities, and in 4/5/6 seconds, that won't make very much of a difference. She will only be able to cast her abilities once or twice. Also, the enemies can just run out of the sandstorm, and disengage, so its not incredibly powerful. I mean, Shyvana has an ultimate that buffs her abilities, and it lasts longer, has a cooldown of 100 seconds or lower, and deals more damage and has utility at the beginning of the skill. You have a lot of room to buff and fill out this ultimate. I think it should be more along the lines of 5/7/9 seconds and with a 100/85/70 second cooldown.

Jeebis 11-18-2012 10:59 PM

Amazing

piiees 11-18-2012 11:34 PM

yeah, i agree with the ultimate having a longer effect time but i really like this kit and the ultimate. a nice idea and really good potential without being 'overpowered' a nice ad/hybrid or ap assasin even with autoattacking still being the main thing really.

The5lacker 11-19-2012 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osprii (Hozzászólás 31589089)
HEY
I mean, hi. Hello. Sorry, am I too loud?

Passive: I think that it should be "out of combat with an enemy champion". That way, Tira could get a extra poweful attack every 3 seconds while farming minions, and if an enemy champion came up behind her while she was farming, she would be ready. I only suggest this bonus because the passive seems slightly weaker than others. Take a look at Shen's or Master Yi's. They get their passive bonus more than once per battle, and it deals more damage than Tira's.

Q: This seems pretty cool, with a mini dash and autoattack buff. Seems well balanced, too, I checked a comparable ability on Talon and the cooldowns, damage vs. utility and such seem to be similar.

W: Sounds about as annoying as Evelynn. That's a compliment... I guess.

E: Are you sure you don't want the blind to scale with level? Teemo's blind starts at 1.5 and then scales to 2.5 by level 5. Of course, his isn't AoE, but it also does more damage, is ranged, and has a shorter cooldown.

R: You messed up on the damage leveling. You did 5, instead of 3, and they go down at the end... But, aside from that, the concept seems pretty good. However, I think you should reduce the cooldown, or increase the length of the ability. The biggest part about this ability isn't the damage, but the buff to Tira's abilities, and in 4/5/6 seconds, that won't make very much of a difference. She will only be able to cast her abilities once or twice. Also, the enemies can just run out of the sandstorm, and disengage, so its not incredibly powerful. I mean, Shyvana has an ultimate that buffs her abilities, and it lasts longer, has a cooldown of 100 seconds or lower, and deals more damage and has utility at the beginning of the skill. You have a lot of room to buff and fill out this ultimate. I think it should be more along the lines of 5/7/9 seconds and with a 100/85/70 second cooldown.

Ha, I did kinda bork up on those Ult numbers didn't I, my bad.

Anyways, thanks for your feedback, but the only thing I'm going to change is her ult, and that's mostly just to fix up that...rather terrible blunder on the numbers. I will be raising it's duration, however, because yeah, a four second sandstorm isn't much time to do much of anything.

Osprii 11-19-2012 02:07 PM

Glad to help. Thumbs up and a bump.