League of Legends Community
12345 ... 7

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Dominion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Homeguard Boots (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2804388)

Quincunx 11-15-2012 07:43 PM

Homeguard Boots

Coming soon to PBE are several changes, including:

- Tier 2 boots can be enchanted, upgrading them to a Tier 3 boot for some gold.
  • Homeguard: Provides powerful regeneration and movement speed at fountain.
  • Furor: Increased movement speed in combat.
  • Captain: Increases movement speed of allies moving toward you.
  • Distortion: Decreases cooldown of Ghost, Teleport and Flash.
  • Alacrity: Grants a small additional base movement speed bonus.

Are these boots going to make it into Dominion? They sound pretty ridiculous for this mode.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solcrushed (Hozzászólás 31471084)
Think of it as revive mastery. You move really fast for a limited number of seconds and is instantly healed to full as soon as you recall.

As for what Xyph was aiming for when he introduced this.... look at the name again =)

Nyx87 11-15-2012 07:52 PM

Depends on the amount of speed, alacrity seems like it would be better. Also, a lot of other items have been spoiled and i am excited!

PBE changes

Ekis the Seraph 11-15-2012 07:54 PM

I like this...

urmamasllama 11-15-2012 08:20 PM

man when this hits its gonna be crazy

this is gonna change the meta in dominion drastically. im so excited

im talking about the entirity of morellos post not just the boots

konfetarius 11-15-2012 08:23 PM

Ganking bot lane with those boots present would be dramatically more difficult, which is the main thing I dislike about them. I sincerely hope that upgrade will be disabled for that alone.

Ekis the Seraph 11-15-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by konfetarius (Hozzászólás 31474618)
Ganking bot lane with those boots present would be dramatically more difficult, which is the main thing I dislike about them. I sincerely hope that upgrade will be disabled for that alone.

That's what I love about them! :D

ricedream5 11-15-2012 08:31 PM

I think Furor will be OP depending on the amount.

Looking at those items, Frozen Fist, Hurricane, and Sword of the Divine look most OP.
If Frozen Fist slow procs as often as Sheen, it'll make Trinity look awful.
Hurricane on Kog/Teemo...wtf?
And Sword of the Divine.... Imagine you have stacking armor pen + IE + SOTD...you can now basically kill Malphite in 1 second.
EDIT: OR Your malphite/alistar/taric/Mundo are now burst assasins...

Liandry's Lament looks like a nerfed BFT.

FDru 11-15-2012 09:05 PM

Homeguard would probably make capping bot/mid almost impossible. Encouraging full-time Windmill zerging is not a good thing. Hopefully the buff is minor or that upgrade is disabled in Dominion.

Orphane 11-15-2012 09:50 PM

UNIQUE Passive - Homeguard: Whenever you are at fountain, you gain full health, mana and get a 200% movement speed boost that decays over 8 seconds - Half effect on Crystal Scar.

Still pretty ridiculous. I hope that gets disabled.

Sakuri Ono 11-15-2012 09:58 PM

You all did notice that all of those Enhancements are listed as only for Berzerker's Greaves right? Not every pair of boots can use those; as it's currently written.