League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Guides & Strategy (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Diamond elo, (main)Jungle- answering all questions. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2804137)

Sir Jungleton 11-15-2012 07:01 PM

Diamond elo, (main)Jungle- answering all questions.

shoot

Metal Bot 11-15-2012 07:26 PM

Is renger viable anymore for jungle?

XxxLumberJackxxX 11-15-2012 07:35 PM

Can you give me an idea of a team comp where nautilus would be a viable jungle?

Samurai Dan 11-15-2012 07:39 PM

What are your thoughts on warding enemy jungle early to mid game?

Dinyyen 11-15-2012 07:42 PM

What is a good jungler that can do well at low elo without too much reliance on team mates, preferably not lee sin. Obviously I don't mean one that guarantees a win but can make up for lacking teammates.

Sir Jungleton 11-15-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Softserved (Hozzászólás 31470954)
Is renger viable anymore for jungle?

Yes, with the right runes. the higher elo u get the harder it will be as rengar, post lvl 6 ganks are strong. Bonetooth neckless not worth it anymore imo

Sir Jungleton 11-15-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JooMancer (Hozzászólás 31471407)
Can you give me an idea of a team comp where nautilus would be a viable jungle?

Darius top / Blitzcrank support. Why not go naught for another pull. Triple Pull. gg. Oriana is very good with naught as well

Sir Jungleton 11-15-2012 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samurai Dan (Hozzászólás 31471555)
What are your thoughts on warding enemy jungle early to mid game?

always get a ward on 1st back to base. stick it on enemy wraiths / their red / their blue or top tri for your top. junglers are also like supports so dominate the map with force and vision. if you see their mid come from blue camp early game he prob leashed blue so when you grab that ward on 1st back go drop it there and expect to be at their blue by 7:15 normally. if its risky just stay in the area to smite steal it.

Sir Jungleton 11-15-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinyyen (Hozzászólás 31471778)
What is a good jungler that can do well at low elo without too much reliance on team mates, preferably not lee sin. Obviously I don't mean one that guarantees a win but can make up for lacking teammates.

xin zhao, shaco, ap tanky amumu (abyssal, hourglass, deathcap, sunfire, magic pen boots), and mundo are quite strong. nunu is a great pick for counterjungling. however, with nunu u have to rely on good players (harder to carry as)

Maleric 11-15-2012 08:09 PM

I seem to have two issues when jungling.

First, I find when all my lanes are getting pushed I can't seem to be everwhere at once, and often get blamed for not doing so. What would you suggest in this situation? How could I alleviate the pressure for all three lanes at once, or just deal with the situation in general?

Secondly, wards. Wards, wards, and more wards... Everyone seems to ward everwhere all the time when I'm jungling (incidentally my team hardly wards... I find this odd luck). How do you still manage ganks even when they have set up wards? They see me coming constantly, and are half way back to their tower before I can get on top of them to start doing anything, and can't secure a kill as they get back to their tower far too quickly, often just by running (even with slows/stuns/etc on them).