League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   My thoughts on Zed (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2802922)

iWREQ 11-15-2012 03:11 PM

My thoughts on Zed

Overall very fun champ, Iv jungled him as well as mid, AND solo topped him.. all very viable though the jungler starts slow but snow balls. His early ganks are amazing, His top/mid poke is amazing. going from mana champs to him just feels like someone took the chains off. The only thing I foresee in the future is Riot nerfing his regen rate of energy. Thats about it. Its almost a waste to buy 3 health pots on him it feels like because usually by the end of laning I just sell them back. He is comfortable enough to walk around in his lane and w flash/shadow u can just about dodge any gank. Very well done riot.

Brendon12343 11-15-2012 05:25 PM

They will nerf him sometime don't understand why they are buffing elise though.

Atacand 11-15-2012 05:30 PM

I think people are still getting used to his skillset. Give it a week or two and we will get a better feel for this hero.

Whît? Frôst 11-15-2012 05:55 PM

Hello guys, in my opinion it looks like that Zed is an op champion but i think he his not that op. Although i look forward to getting him. I really wanna try Zed and test him out although i think he is **** i still really like his appearance ad looks. Hope u guys look forward to trying him too. :D

L3G3NDRANDOM 11-15-2012 05:57 PM

Hello League of Legends Gamers I, what i have in mind of Zed is that he is really strong even though he looks weak he is pretty powerful and OP even when level 1. In my suggestion I think that Zed should be more buffed to make him stronger and Riot i think you should make hi Free TO play next weak because I guess Zed should be free to everyone. Everyone will be forward to look at him

Shenmaui 11-15-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L3NG3ND5 (Hozzászólás 31462488)
Hello guys, in my opinion it looks like that Zed is an op champion but i think he his not that op. Although i look forward to getting him. I really wanna try Zed and test him out although i think he is **** i still really like his appearance ad looks. Hope u guys look forward to trying him too. :D

wat u sed?!

That aside, Zed's is an extremely fun champion. He is easily shut down vs hardcore all in champs like Morde/Darius/Irelia which is good! This leaves room for him to be countered unlike some of the other recent champions. His strength is in his ability to completely full to zero ANYONE not building beefy, in a matter of seconds. Great assassin, and I love that he isn't just another tanky DPS (If I see another person with FM and Warmogs on him, i'mma **** bricks, WHAT are you building it for..

quardians 11-15-2012 06:41 PM

Zedd, zed, and zeddy. Bruwuhuhahh

iWREQ 11-15-2012 07:25 PM

Iv been playing him non stop and I absolutely love his play style, poke poke poke, cant catch me poke BOOM YA FACE oh ur not quite dead under ur turret.. 3..2..1.. BOOM after shock.. while Im recalling to buy the Items I know ill be able to afford in a few secs.. :)
mmmm

I mean Zed is up.. needs a buff bad.. the other day Darius dunked me.. nerf darius, buff Zed

ResplendentFire 11-15-2012 08:04 PM

I'm not sure what the people could fuss about, comparatively he is balanced. Tanky dps destroy him. Yes he can take out 1 person if played correctly in a matter of seconds but that doesnt make him op. That's just his role. He's squishy too. I think RIOT did a good job with this one. Not too op like Rengar was and doesnt suck as bad as Elise. :)

LeValkyr 11-15-2012 10:14 PM

He is godly when used right. I went 22-7 second game with him.. afterwards i ran to the bathroom to throwup at the amount of sick damage that he lobbed at the enemies. i'm pretty sure if i killed teemo any faster, I would have crashed the game and all players would be perma-banned. That being said, I think they should buff him like Elise.