League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why can't we see opponent's borders? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2802652)

Quintessence 11-15-2012 12:55 PM

Why can't we see opponent's borders?
 
I really wish we could see the opponent's borders... Would be kind of cool to know what I am up against instead of having to guess.

Quintessence 11-15-2012 01:03 PM

bamp.

BLUE TEAM LEADER 11-15-2012 01:03 PM

I made a thread about this but ofc it got downvote closed.

Drigonzex 11-15-2012 01:04 PM

I think they did it so that players wouldn't be discouraged if they say they were say silver going up against some diomand player who might be duo or something

FrozenXylaphone 11-15-2012 01:06 PM

because then you would go, "I am diamond, lol gg, noobs you lose".

And they would go, "Oh shi-- he is diamond gg we lose!"

surrender at 20

Quintessence 11-15-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone (Hozzászólás 31454734)
because then you would go, "I am diamond, lol gg, noobs you lose".

And they would go, "Oh shi-- he is diamond gg we lose!"

surrender at 20

If a diamond gets matched with people silver and below i feel sorry for him..

Chupathingy 11-15-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone (Hozzászólás 31454734)
because then you would go, "I am diamond, lol gg, noobs you lose".

And they would go, "Oh shi-- he is diamond gg we lose!"

surrender at 20

Why not allow enemy borders in normals then?

FrozenXylaphone 11-15-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintessence (Hozzászólás 31454783)
If a diamond gets matched with people silver and below i feel sorry for him..

Well, they show up in normals. I mean, if you are playing ranked then the borders mean nothing because you get matched up by CURRENT rating which is a more important statistic than old rating.

Quintessence 11-15-2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrozenXylaphone (Hozzászólás 31454948)
Well, they show up in normals. I mean, if you are playing ranked then the borders mean nothing because you get matched up by CURRENT rating which is a more important statistic than old rating.

true, but i still don't see the big deal with showing borders for opponents :/

FrozenXylaphone 11-15-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quintessence (Hozzászólás 31455196)
true, but i still don't see the big deal with showing borders for opponents :/

Well, imagine if a silver player (like me) managed to climb to diamond this year. My opponents see my border and they laugh at me and call me bad and tell my team they gonna lose cause though I might be diamond now, I WAS bad in comparison to them at the end of season 2.
But I guess your teammates can still do this.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:02 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc