League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Champion Feedback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   fiddle bug against fizz (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2802471)

Mogrim 11-15-2012 01:08 PM

fiddle bug against fizz

why os ot that when fiddle drains on fizz and you use trickster why does fiddle not stop draining?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????? reall bad uig !!!!!

Flipsy 11-15-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mogrim (Hozzászólás 31181237)
listen i dont really care about his ult because he never catches me in it but what i cannot understand is why it it he has a fear that is 3 seconds and still has a silence??? and his drain cooldown way too fast!! plus the other day i was using fizz against him and he used drain and i used trickster and to my surprise that did not stop his drain!! like wtf! riot needs to check these things out because that makes him hard to counter alongside all the cc he has. so check it out and i hope you guys do something about it because fiddle is a discouragement to others who want to play and actually have a chance at winning.

Thank u

Mogrim out*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipsy (Hozzászólás 31189446)
His silence is 1.5 seconds long at best, I believe. It's an unnoticeable amount, ESPECIALLY with Tenacity. His Drain cooldown isn't way too fast, in fact, I think it's right on the mark. In order for me to chain Drains with Fiddlesticks, I needed to push all CDR Seals and Glyphs, get blue buff, and max Drain out immediately. This causes his fear to be weak, which makes him susceptible to ganks, and it causes Darkwind to be something to laugh at. His Drain is a tether. Simply put, P/T from Fizz makes you untargettable to skills that are in the air, such as Annie's Q, LB's Q, and even turret shots. His Drain is an instant click that does continuous damage so long as you're in range of the tether. The tether ALREADY TARGETED YOU. Therefore it's supposed to stay. Get out of range of the tether and you're fine.

You asked the same question in a different Fiddlesticks thread and I answered you.

Zombiemaster 11-15-2012 07:21 PM

It's not a bug. All DoTs will continue to damage Fizz through Trickster. They also damage Vladimir through his pool.

CamaHa 11-15-2012 07:29 PM

Working as intended. K thx bye

Mogrim 11-18-2012 06:52 PM

[QUOTE=zombiemaster916;31465487]It's not a bug. All DoTs will continue to damage Fizz through Trickster. They also damage Vladimir through his pool.[/QUOT fiddles drain is not DoT. DoT is like ignite or malzahars malefic visions and even they stop when fizz uses trickster so that means that fiddle has a bug

Sneaky Thing 11-18-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mogrim (Hozzászólás 31582227)
fiddles drain is not DoT. DoT is like ignite or malzahars malefic visions and even they stop when fizz uses trickster so that means that fiddle has a bug

It is a DoT. I think it even applies a debuff, but it's both a leash and a DoT regardless. Moreover, just like for Vlad's pool, ignite and malefic vision DO continue to do damage while you're untargetable. It's not like Zhonya's Hourglass. You're not invincibl, you just can't have anything nw applied.

I've gotten kills against vlads with ignite when they pooled.

Atyri 11-18-2012 07:33 PM

playful trickster and vlad's pool only make them untargetable. that doesn't mean "immune to all sources of damage"

Rampant Poncho 11-18-2012 07:55 PM

Fiddle's drain is a tether and the only way to break a tether is to move out of range. Fizz becomes untargetable during playful/trickster but that is not intended to break tethers. Vlad's pool works the exact same way.

There are a ton of posts about this, please try to actually find the answer to your question before you ask the community for the millionth time.

Flipsy 11-18-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mogrim (Hozzászólás 31582227)
fiddles drain is not DoT. DoT is like ignite or malzahars malefic visions and even they stop when fizz uses trickster so that means that fiddle has a bug

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipsy (Hozzászólás 31189446)
His Drain is a tether. Simply put, P/T from Fizz makes you untargettable to skills that are in the air, such as Annie's Q, LB's Q, and even turret shots. His Drain is an instant click that does continuous damage so long as you're in range of the tether. The tether ALREADY TARGETED YOU. Therefore it's supposed to stay. Get out of range of the tether and you're fine.

Illiterate dumb****s are illiterate. Junior members being junior. :/

NobSaiboot 11-18-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flipsy (Hozzászólás 31588104)
Junior members being junior. :/

I resent that statement sir! >:(

As for fiddles being fiddles...Most likely not a bug but how his drain is designed. I haven't played him (And most likely never will) and correct me if I'm wrong but I'm going to assume his drain is like a leash and even though you're untargetable you're still in the vicinity?

Also sounds like an L2P because besides 3v3 fiddles I never have a problem in playing against him.