League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Tribunal Ban Inquiries (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   How do I avoid permaban? (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2802391)

Jamie98s 11-15-2012 12:40 PM

How do I avoid permaban?
 
After my last suspension 6 months ago I stopped calling 2-20-5 teamates noobs to avoid being banned again. And I stopped jungling with non-typical junglers, and I stopped going AD with typical AP character like Twisted Fate. I was successful for 6 months of avoiding the tribunal but I did receive one of the recent Autobans from riot which auto flags your account after receiving a certain number of reports. Even when the reports are false and you are pardoned by the tribunal. No reason given, instant 14 day suspension without a reform card and without any offense mentioned. My account reached a certain predetermined number.

So this is a little scarey to me since Ive spent money on my account and have alot of skins, for the past 6 months I avoided insulting feeding teammates and started playing the meta properly and that didnt stop the auto-ban from flagging my account.

I dont even call people the N word anymore, even if they are n**bs. I dont call people the R word either. I pretty much took all insults out of my gameplay. And just focused on teamwork and winning.Not good enough though :(

So When My suspension is up , assuming the staff doesnt punish me for making this thread asking this question, How do I do to avoid the permaban?

The Hobo Lord 11-15-2012 12:43 PM

Dont type in chat, and don't have a bad game, not even in bots.

Jamie98s 11-15-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Hobo Lord (Hozzászólás 31451617)
Dont type in chat, and don't have a bad game, not even in bots.

Good advice but then I get a refusing to communicate ban :(

Goth Skunk 11-15-2012 12:46 PM

Simply put, Jamie, keep up the good behaviour.

But if you were hit with the 2 week ban from Riot staffers and received an email about being amongst the 0.8% of League's most toxic players, then you still have work to do.

KyroRayne 11-15-2012 01:11 PM

The easiest thing to do is 1) not talk except to call MIA and say gj and gg. That way you're communicating with your team in what needs to be said and nothing more. 2) Remember it is just a game, so have fun.

Tswizzle SF 11-15-2012 02:10 PM

Communicate only what you need to, and don't treat it like it's an online chat room where it's not monitored. Raging is a magnet for bans, as is name calling. If you have a bad game, say so in the chat, as that is what most people make their judgement on.

Basically just act like you would on the forums.

Vynliean 11-15-2012 03:20 PM

tribunal system is broken and a joke.
banning ordinary players and making them afraid to log in
every day.

Koelio 11-15-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie98s (Hozzászólás 31451498)
After my last suspension 6 months ago I stopped calling 2-20-5 teamates noobs to avoid being banned again. And I stopped jungling with non-typical junglers, and I stopped going AD with typical AP character like Twisted Fate. I was successful for 6 months of avoiding the tribunal but I did receive one of the recent Autobans from riot which auto flags your account after receiving a certain number of reports. Even when the reports are false and you are pardoned by the tribunal. No reason given, instant 14 day suspension without a reform card and without any offense mentioned. My account reached a certain predetermined number.

So this is a little scarey to me since Ive spent money on my account and have alot of skins, for the past 6 months I avoided insulting feeding teammates and started playing the meta properly and that didnt stop the auto-ban from flagging my account.

I dont even call people the N word anymore, even if they are n**bs. I dont call people the R word either. I pretty much took all insults out of my gameplay. And just focused on teamwork and winning.Not good enough though :(

So When My suspension is up , assuming the staff doesnt punish me for making this thread asking this question, How do I do to avoid the permaban?

It didn't stop the audit from catching you because your behavior is still toxic. In your other thread Lyte informed you that you have been reported in 30.9% of your games and that you cause an "extremely negative experience for your teammates."

Seems to me that's the place to start. Please enough of this "but I'm a good boy/girl!" routine.

Voidgolem 11-15-2012 04:39 PM

1. Allchat disabled
-This helps, but will not save you since it apparently only takes one report. From anybody. To escalate up to a warning after so many single-guy-reports.

2. Don't jungle
-You will be blamed for everything. And any attempts to defend yourself will end with them reporting you for "troll rage". Which will then get a punish.

3. Don't support
-See jungle

4. Don't offer constructive advice
-Common soloqueue person cannot discern "stop picking champions you never played before in ranked" from actual rage.

so, in short, /ignore all every time you solo queue. And even then they might get you for refusal to communicate.

Howare 11-15-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidgolem (Hozzászólás 31459826)
1. Allchat disabled
-This helps, but will not save you since it apparently only takes one report. From anybody. To escalate up to a warning after so many single-guy-reports.

2. Don't jungle
-You will be blamed for everything. And any attempts to defend yourself will end with them reporting you for "troll rage". Which will then get a punish.

3. Don't support
-See jungle

4. Don't offer constructive advice
-Common soloqueue person cannot discern "stop picking champions you never played before in ranked" from actual rage.

so, in short, /ignore all every time you solo queue. And even then they might get you for refusal to communicate.

^^^^^

I agree 1000%


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:25 PM.


(c) 2008 Riot Games Inc