League of Legends Community

League of Legends Community (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/index.php)
-   Summoner's Rift (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Loading screen of doom (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2801804)

TouTall 11-15-2012 07:43 AM

Loading screen of doom

Just played a ranked game and i was in the "loading" screen for around 10 min i finally closed LoL and recconeted to find out the game was already 14 min into it. Cost me my first lost. Im not very happy about this and the guys in the game said yea that happens so you guys really need to fix this.

Sephrinx 11-15-2012 08:30 AM

This has happened to me on several occasions. Everyone will be loading, and of course there is a slow loader or two, who make things take longer than they should.
Then I notice "Wow, it's been a minute and this guy hasn't loaded at alll.. wtf?"
So I give it another minute or two, and he is still at 61% or whatever.

I alt F4, and re load my client and what not. Come to find out that the game has starded, it's 1-1 and 4:28 into the game. I mostly play jungle or Mid, and things turn out awful because I was unable to load into the game.

I don't know why this happens, but it needs to be investigated and fixed. It is not acceptable for an "e-sport" online game. It's just absurd!!

I submit my logs, apologize to my team and let everyone know what happened in hopes of not getting reported.

Vepenar 11-15-2012 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sephrinx (Hozzászólás 31445783)
This has happened to me on several occasions. Everyone will be loading, and of course there is a slow loader or two, who make things take longer than they should.
Then I notice "Wow, it's been a minute and this guy hasn't loaded at alll.. wtf?"
So I give it another minute or two, and he is still at 61% or whatever.

I alt F4, and re load my client and what not. Come to find out that the game has starded, it's 1-1 and 4:28 into the game. I mostly play jungle or Mid, and things turn out awful because I was unable to load into the game.

I don't know why this happens, but it needs to be investigated and fixed. It is not acceptable for an "e-sport" online game. It's just absurd!!

I submit my logs, apologize to my team and let everyone know what happened in hopes of not getting reported.

If it happens to only you and no one else on your team. It is prob a problem with you, not the game.

TouTall 11-15-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vepenar (Hozzászólás 31446062)
If it happens to only you and no one else on your team. It is prob a problem with you, not the game.

if people in games say it happens sometimes then its not just him or me. I'm sure this has happen to many of people.

mdiaz28 11-15-2012 09:25 AM

Its happened to me before once. In dominion.... That sucked badly. But i thought it was my computers fault since i was the only one.

Cyan292 11-15-2012 09:37 AM

I've also had this happen before. It can be pretty devastating to your teams chances of winning.